Majesty- Rusty's Manly Man Bar

Hello there!!! Another home decor post coming your way featuring Aphrodite Shop, Jian and Kalopsia. These Mancave items are at the newest round of the Sanarae event. Of course I tried everything out and I love it. Everybody needs a man cave or a woman cave :) We just all need our own designated awesome space! lol This warehouse from Nomad is so nice. When I rezzed it I knew it was perfect for this space! I love nice warehouse builds or just builds period of course! This picture from Kalopsia reminds me of the picture my aunt has in rl. She actually has a painting with dogs playing poker. It always amused me growing up to see it. LOL These items can of course go anywhere you want but another option is a garage area. We get these houses and they have garages and sometimes we aren't even on a road or on a parcel where we even need to rez a car. Turn that empty space into a mancave! It's just so many options which is always a good thing. I added a few of my dorable danes from Jian in this space. They came from a older gacha key and there is so many to collect. You can honestly never have too many Jian pets. You gotta catch em all like Pokemon! LOL The skateboard lights are from Nomad and I use them quite a bit. Truly one of my fav go to lights. They just add a bit of uniqueness to any space and they fit so well right here. The little Triciclo is from Kraftwork! You will be seeing this awesome little item more in future posts and some other items from the store! I have been working on newness to start off the new year with a bang!

The top floor of the warehouse I am using as the bar/dining area. I had more dining sets but I wanted you to be able to see the table better w/o any obstruction. They are so nice! The table is the front grill of a car and the lights are really nice. You can easily set this dining set up in a traditional kitchen as it includes the animations for dining and even praying. The bar is made out of a truck :) I have always wanted one of those old Ford trucks I see at vintage car shows. This bar reminds me of them. The back of it has Aphrodite on it. I added extra decor in this space to give it that rustic manly feel but even as a girly girl I can appreciate it. LOL I put a good bit of alcohol from Kunst in here and my favorite bong stand from a DRD set I have. They all dispense and that is a big thing for me. Yall know I am a huge fan of food/drink items that dispense. They are a must have for roleplay. The luxury bar tray dispenses chips and red wine. I supersized the rug from The Loft and Aria as it fit perfect for this space. It's also texture change but this texture was my favorite for this space. I just love decorating all types of spaces and giving them their own personality. I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much  for stopping by! More to come. Peace & Blessings. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Pic 1-
<Heart Homes> Mancave Tire Sofa Sofa  - PG
<Heart Homes> Mancave Comfy Leather Chair for Two PG- Sanarae Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/192/129/4011

JIAN 'dorable Danes 8. Blue Wander Pup
JIAN 'dorable Danes 14. Compu-snooze
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


Kalopsia - Old Rug
Kalopsia - MC Logo
Kalopsia - Painting (A friend in need)
Kalopsia - Motorbike (Decoration)

KraftWork -Triciclo (DECO ONLY)- Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Last%20Forever/110/80/22

NOMAD // "Steel Hardware" Warehouse
NOMAD // Skateboard Lamp // Silver
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Barrel Money
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundle Clean
[NikotiN] Tuber Machine - DIY
.aisling. FakeBearRug.NoColl..Black
[tmk] Pedestal Fan (silver)
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Soda Case
La Galleria Black Nubby Rug MESH
"Deep Pocket Shots" Pool Cue Rack
PILOT - Railroad Tie Chandelier
MudHoney Padded Headboard
MudHoney Terri Ottoman - Black
[sau]Kuazi[lite][TMD][Matt Black]
[sau]Gilgamesh[lite]
floorplan. adventure chart
floorplan. a comet in the night print
junk. cobblers bench. dark.

Pic 2:

<Heart Homes> Mancave Car Bar
<Heart Homes> Mancave Bar Luxury Tray
<Heart Homes> Mancave Couple Table- Sanarae event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spring%20Morning/192/129/4011
Aphrodite caramel donuts Dispenser (from Once Upon a time gacha key)- Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/211/12/22



NOMAD // "Steel Hardware" Warehouse
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Bake Case
DRD CS - The Joint Coffee Shop - Head Shelf
[-BLUE SKY-] Vineyard Barrel - Wine Club (Rusted)
[-BLUE SKY-] Whiskey Barrel (Rusted)
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner Tap & glass (silver) / Lager
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner barrel / Stout
[ kunst ] - Small bar shelf / rustic natural wood
[ kunst ] - Kunsteiner mug / Lagger #1
.02 [ kunst ] - Caffeine pallete art
The Loft & Aria - World Map
ARIA & The Loft - Llias Rug
Trompe Loeil - Laney Pendant Lamp Metal Short
D-LAB Beer refrigerator
D-LAB TOMATO JUICE refrigerator
brocante. industrial stool / cream
[Con.] Boneyard Soda Machine - RUST - FLF
junk. sliding doors. wood.
PILOT - Barrel Planter


  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts