Majesty- The Art Of Decorating

Hello there! TGIF!!!! Happy Friday to you!!! I wanted to feature Kraftwork and Fancy Decor today! I got inspired by this skybox from Kraftwork that is the new group gift. This is beyond generous. You get two versions...day and night. I am using the day here. Honestly, I am butt hurt on group space. I tend to join and leave and come back to groups because 42 groups is very little. Family groups, Land groups, Friends store groups, groups of places I like to shop like Kraftwork and ones I paid too much to leave! I am staying in the group for good this time and if you join make sure you stay as well as the creator is not only sweet but is very creative with the creations that are pushed out! I also have more items from the store in this space that are must haves. The little bike you see I use quite a bit. Sometimes I have it big...sometimes small like here. This is the decor version but it includes a ridable one as well for adults and children. I am not sure what my first item was that made me discover the store. But I think it was the awesome movie theater. Yes! I see it as the first thing when I type in the store name.  Kraftwork just has some unique builds that are not the same ole types that we see all over the grid and very high quality. I will leave a store link below so you can check them out! I am also featuring Fancy Decor today. Mainly modern items but...please note I will stick modern things in a rustic house or anything that I feel is right. Don't think because things are classified as modern you can't use them in any space you choose.  The items easily glam up any type of space and you can use them practically anywhere. Very lovely items are at the store and some of my favs are in this space today.You will see these items in future posts of course but not in the same way. Yall know how I like to change things up!

I am not sure how long both stores have been around but it looks like I bought my first items from them in April of 2016 10 days apart! SO they aren't new new but kinda sill new! lol Maybe you haven't heard of one or both and you will be able to get some fresh designs! It was prob during the time I was looking for places new to me that I hadn't seen before. I do that every now and again to see if there is some new creativity going on.


I have been on SL 10+ years now and I still do have those horrible rare  moments where I ask a stupid question that I should or already do know the answer to. THAT is obviously when you see if someone is nice or not! lmao! One time I sent a nc to the creator of The Loft asking about her releasing a version of an item without the base it had on it. Mind you the item was mod! All I had to do was take it off or make it transparent yall. I didn't think of it at all though. She responded to me in a kind way. But when she said it I felt so stupid. LOL!!!! I was like F*** I knew that! But, anyways she was so nice to me...other people would have ignored my nc. Stuff like that is what let's you know if someone is kind hearted. Even us seasoned know it alls have slow slow moments. Please support nice creators. Okay, I am going to post this and get going! Thank you so very much for stopping by! I appreciate you!!! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony :)


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Kalopsia - Percival's Bust

KraftWork 2018 Skybox Daylight
KraftWork Triciclo (DECO ONLY)
KraftWork_Marfa_Love_You._Prints
KraftWork Home Sundry Memories Book

 Fancy Decor: Marlowe Table
 Fancy Decor: So Fancy Throw Pillow
 Fancy Decor: Books & Bookends (white)
 Fancy Decor: White Wash Shelves
 Fancy Decor: B&W Rug
 Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug
 Fancy Decor: Luxe Bench (white/silver)
 Fancy Decor: Luxe Side Table (white/silver)
 Fancy Decor: Luxe Candelabra (silver)
 Fancy Decor: Metallic Chandelier (silver)
Soy. Velvet Lounge Chair w/ Texture Change
7 - A903 Mini Keyboard
 BALACLAVA!! Starlit Birch Tree
 BALACLAVA!! Fuji Kerosene Heater (Champagne)
 +Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - White
 :CP: Vetur Twinkling Stars
 :CP: Homeroad Fuzzies
 :CP: Celebutante Curtains

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts