Majesty- A Romantic Evening

Hello there! I hope all is well. Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day!!! I am featuring Aphrodite shop and The Loft today. Part of this space is the Valentine's party set and you get all you need to have that romantic party filled of love or you can have a nice romantic evening with that special someone any day of the year. It is all up to you of course. I dedicate this post to all of the mushy couples. LOL It comes with these lovely arches that light up, some nice dispensable desserts, heart shaped balloons, swan fountain and a nice lace table. Ooh and I almost forgot the flower petals:) The table and chairs are from the loft. I use the chairs a good bit for many different spaces. They work for dining, desks and even for entry ways. They add that extra touch of glamour as you see here. I love furniture that I can use in many different ways.
Windlight settings really help set the mood of a space. I love going through all of the windlight settings and seeing how they look on different colors. Choosing a darker really set the mood here and I hope you enjoy it. Valentine's is just around the corner and you can buy a gift or set up a nice romantic space. You can also do both! I just think it feels a little more special if you take the time to have a space for your special someone. To me the time and effort is worth more than an outfit or shoes that will collect dust in your inventory. LOL But, hey that's just me. This month will prob be my bloggiest one. Yea spell check that is not a word. I know. LOL I just wanted to do another round of them since I had the time and I was inspired. So Stay tuned I have more to show you! Thank you so much for stopping by. I have full credits below! I appreciate your time having a look! More to come. Thank you and be blessed. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Aphrodite Shop mini Valentines party set (boxed) 1.1-Marketplace link- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodite-mini-Valentines-party-set-boxed/13683663
The Loft - Alexand Porter Chair w/pillow Sand 
The Loft - Casolare Table Cloth and Runner
Fancy Decor: Luxe Candelabra (silver)
Hayabusa Design Trembles Tree M17-4 v1-1
HPMD* Garden Tree09 with Lights - snowy c
Soy. A Snow Covered Rock [two] for large use
+Half-Deer+ Sakura Petals - Big Group - White
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

















Comments

Popular Posts