Majesty- Waiting In Style

Hello there! Excited to be featuring KraftWork today with the new Bus Stop gacha new to Pocket Gacha! I was inspired by the Minimalist bus stop to create a more eco friendly stop. I also added the urban stop on each side for extra seating. I am used to seeing the urban one in RL but I would LOVE to see this minimalist style more. I would say this concept would be very nice but in the city here...LOL.... It wouldn't be nice long. Sadly that is why they use the ones urban that are all over the place I imagine.The urban stop here is so nice though.It is clean and brand new. lol I have enjoyed decorating it how I would love to see a bus stop that flows well with the environment surrounding it and also being pleasing to the eyes. I didn't want to add too much indoor furniture so I added these awesome modern Helder Chairs and concrete benches as seating. They are also by Kraftwork. The bus sign up top is the rare item in the gacha key and it has animations so you can sit on it. It's awesome also as a nice piece of decor!
This stop can be used for anything though. I was also thinking of a home/studio or even a nice office. It's crazy yall. Like I am always thinking of different things. I would prob go a little nuts if I didn't have a way to express myself in rl and sl. I am always thinking of how to use things in different ways and changing up things. It's a constant. I am also really into Architecture so this space has been awesome for me to decorate. I have honestly been talking in rl about all of the different styles of architecture that no one makes on sl. So I appreciate Nodnol for always bringing new things/styles and builds. It breathes new air into design on here. I really hope you liked this post. I have more to show you. Just so many new things! So many lol. Thank you so much for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day! xoxo, Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:


KraftWork Bus Stop for PocketGacha January- Stop by here to pick up your hud for PocketGacha! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PocketGacha/208/144/2001
KraftWork Bus Stop BUS RARE
KraftWork Bus Stop Minimalist Sign
KraftWork Bus Stop Urban Stop
KraftWork Bus Stop Concrete Bench
KraftWork Helder Modern Arm Chair


Trompe Loeil - Adelaide Party Light Blue
Ariskea[September] Moss Frames
[Con.] Wax On/Wax Off Convertible - White
ROOST - Brown Plain - Urban Road 20m
ROOST - Rubbish Bin WHITE
ROOST - Tree Protector & Grate
Hayabusa Design Elegant Tree Platane Plane MX2-4 v1-3 T5
The Loft- Beckett Stool- White
Urban Jungle- Billboard Rooftop
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge(Straight 4x2x3)

  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts