Majesty- Living Room Flow

Hello there! I am posting a home decor post today featuring Jian!! I was so thrilled when I saw this Betta fish tank get released!! I love betta fish in rl. Too bad you can't have several of them floating like this in rl but you can in sl! This tank is wayyyyy better than the old fish tanks with the flat texture of the fish going around in circles! We are in 2018 SL yall! You can choose what color fish you want rezzed between Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Red/blue and Cambodian which is a red and white color. I wanted to use ones that went best with my mood and space. Like this would be awesome to have a red room and several red betta fish rezzed. At first I wondered if I would have to click each fish to clean the tank out but I should have known better. Just hit the reset button and voila! No fish! It's so nice yall. If you do not have it...this is a true must have. Any space would be awesome for it. I have it here in a modern style home with neutral colors. I am using some really awesome furniture and decor items. They really tie the space together. I really wanted this space to be calming to the eyes. I resized the tank 20+ the normal size. I wanted to fill it will a good many fish and I wanted it to be more of a focal point in the room especially since my hanging chairs seem a little bigger compared to the low sofa. The Chubby Cat Bird Bus is from an older Luxebox. Not sure which but it was the last one I got so maybe a month or two ago. It is color change and has 3 versions. Head Clinger, Wanderer and Companion.The kitty pillow is at the store and the pillow/kitty are both color change. There is just so many pets to collect and they are all so adorable yall.
I really enjoyed decorating this space. I love using neutral colors just as much as bursts of colors. It just depends on the mood and feel I am going for.  I was listening to one of my fav songs while decorating and chose the title of the post easily by that.I hope you have been enjoying my newest posts for this month. I never want to seem stuck on one type or style of decorating and with every new item comes a nice and exciting challenge. I am working on some new posts for the near future. So stay tuned I have more awesome items to show you! Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day! xoxo, <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Wall-Mounted Betta Tank- Uber event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/135/128/27
JIAN Chubby Cat Bird Bus (Wanderer - Rez me!) 9li (Older Luxebox item)
Jian :: Kitty Pillow (Stripe)

~BAZAR~Berlin-sofa
Sway's [Fish] floor cushion . brown
.:revival:. branches
.:revival:. hanging chair natural
RSDC - FLOWER SHOP - LILY_8_(C,M,T)
BALACLAVA!! Hamilton Lamp (Ivory/Silver)
[Con.] The Nest - Twigs
{anc} -Garden by anc bamboo 2Li
floorplan. whale wire
floorplan.&willow. paper spool / bucket list
floorplan.&willow. paper spool / to do list
Mori. faux fur rug . bear
Ariskea[Suren] Grey Pouf
MudHoney Briley Sisal Rug
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts