Majesty- This Is The Life (Happy New Year 2018)

Hello there! Happy New Year 2018!!!!! I hope all is well in this new year. My first post of the year is here Featuring Chez Moi with this awesome woodburning stove. It inspired this warm and inviting space! It is available at the Limit8 event. There is 2 different stoves. The Olena I have here is limited to 100 copies and after that they are gone. The wrought iron version is not limited. You can never have too many wood burning stoves or fireplaces in my opinion. I tend to use these suckers all year. I am decorating in the Ariskea Scandivanian Cabin I got from an older Luxebox. The wood area on the wall is made for a wood burning stove so I knew exactly where I wanted it and I just decorated from there. I got some of my fav items from nomad in here I tend to collect all of the games and fortune teller boxes when I can. They make the most unique items. I like to fiddle with things and make unique spaces.  The sofa is from the loft and the texturing is so nice. It's one of the last things I got from the Black Friday sale. I was actually there when the creator was changing everything back to regular price and I just stood there a second depressed! LOL! Well not really depressed but she changed it faster than I could click anything else in panic. ROFL!! You know how that rush hits you! I am excited to show you some new posts this brand spanking new year! I have been working on some for you and I hope you enjoy them! A new year is always a new start and it gives you that extra little push.
I have all of the details of this space below of course :) I want to thank everyone who visited my blog this past year and all of the years before. I really enjoy showing you different spaces and things that can enhance your Secondlife experience. I am hoping that more unique/exquisite homes come out this year. Most seem to be either too small or freakishly big. In the future hopefully I will be able to feature a big variety of spaces. That is the one question I get asked the most at random. Where can I find a new home? I might even do a series showcasing some of my fav stores and new ones you might not now of in the future. The sky is the limit on here yall! I appreciate you for stopping by! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! I will have all of the links below :) Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Olena Woodburning CHEZ MOI- Limit8 event - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Limit8/128/82/22
Firewood Holder CHEZ MOI

The Loft - Meyer Leather Daybed Saddle PG
The Loft - This is the Life
The Loft - Verne Onyx Horn
The Loft - Morgan Rug
The Loft - Dakota Table Runner
NOMAD // Cow Roulette
NOMAD // Bull Roulette
NOMAD // Misfortune Teller RARE
NOMAD // Fortune Teller
Apple Fall Canvas Tote
Apple Fall Design Books
[Merak] - Sparkly Lamp (Silver)
[Merak] - Hulahoop Light (ground)
The Loft & ARIA - Odeletta Privacy Screen
LISP - Mesh - Newspaper and Coffee - Beige with steam 2li
ARIA - Amberleigh Hydrangeas In a Vase
MudHoney Judy Basket
junk. animal rug.
junk. dreamers light. iron.
junk. apothecary chest.
junk. metal her. dark rust.
Ariskea/The Den [Military] Industrial Lamp
:CP: Poetry Pinecone Lights
BALACLAVA!! Downes Shelf (Black / Filled 9LI)
BALACLAVA!! Chevron Screen (Dark)
[Con.] NYC Scroll - Central Park
brocante. barn door slider / medium
Trompe Loeil - Free Pillow Toss Wall Lengthwise Tintable
~Bazar~ Traveler-Bag
Ariskea[LuxeBox] Scandivanian Cabin

CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM

♥ BLOG : https://newchezmoi.wordpress.com/

♥ FLICKR : https://www.flickr.com/groups/chezmoifurnitures/

♥ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/chezmoifurnituressl



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




















Comments

Popular Posts