Majesty- It's Mine!

Hello there! I have a good many blog posts that you will see this month. I have really liked changing to one pic per post instead of two. It makes me pick a favorite! lol I am in love with these forests cats from Jian now at Fameshed. They are so plush! Plus the static ones have so much personality! I knew when I saw the catch one where he needed to be! Claiming something as his own!  There is two different packs available. The one in the bed is one version available and the ones you see on the light and beanbag are from the Forest Cat collection with static, Wanderer and Companion versions! The cat bed changes bed texture and all of the cats have 3 shades to pick from which I am showing here! I wanted a comfortable feel in this space which makes the furniture/Decor set Cozy Corner perfect fot this space. The beanbags, Record player and table are all texture change. I was feeling grey/Yellow so I went with it. The build is by Trompe Loeil and this skybox is a really good size if you like space. The window areas can be separate cozy spaces for their own personality. I love that they are filled with so many windows. I used my favorite go to blinds by Sway's and opened them so you could see the snowy trees outside and not feel closed in. I like creating a whole outdoor space around skyboxes so you can feel like you are on the ground and not closed in. It really gives an open feel to the space.
I really hope everyone is enjoying this new year! I have been stocking up on new recipes LOL. I am just over processed foods yall and not only is it better for you to eat home cooked food...but it's just better all around. So I am just trying to find some nice meals I can cook through the week. Please feel free to stop back by. I have been working on new blog posts and I will be posting them throughout the week. I want to thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate it so much! Feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr! Have a blessed day. Peace & Blessings xoxo <3333

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

JIAN Forest Cat Static - Catch
JIAN Forest Cat Static - Stare
JIAN Wicker Forest Cat Bed
* The Forest Cats are new at FaMeshed!-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/223/141/1001
CHEZ MOI Cozy Corner- Cosmopolitan event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/131/67/22



Trompe Loeil - Attic Skybox
BALACLAVA!! Books [vertical A]
[Tia] Churchill Typewriter
brocante. rustic shelf
Ariskea[ Soiree ] Suspender Lamp
Ariskea[Suren] Fake Fur Rug
:CP: Taylor Hanging Light String
Sway's [Laurel] Window Blind - narrow . wood



  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22













Comments

Popular Posts