Summertime

Hello there!!! Just like promised I am bringing a new home post today! Today I am featuring this amazing camping set from Aphrodite shop! It is full of different things to touch, play with and eat of course! If you are looking for the perfect tent for your camping at home, on rps sims or anything else you can imagine...this is what you want! It is now available at The Season's story which started on the 10th! It has been full all weekend so if you had issues trying to teleport you would prob do better now during the week. This camping set is for easily used for single people, families and friends. SO it also works with the kiddos and you know kids love to eat so there is plenty of items for that as well. It opens and closes also for privacy and I learned that when I accidentally clicked it lol. You could hear me say oooh and aaahh. I can be silly at times! lol I cannot say it enough but Aphrodite shop is the place for rp furniture for everyone including families. There is so many different things and activities that you just need to go to the store and see it for yourself.

There is just so much with this set. I of course wanted to show how beautiful it is. I will put links below of course to the event and to the store and their facebook so you can get more info. But it is truly a must have set. It has tons of animations, props and food people. It has food on top of everything else. Now don't miss out and look at this post weeks from now and miss out. Be one of the first people to have the first family camping set! I am going to be covering more event items this week! So be sure to stay tuned!!! I really appreciate you coming by. It keeps my blog going of course! Thank you!!
                                                           Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed


Credits:

Summertime Family Camping set- Aphrodite shop- The Season's Story- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/134/111/37
Aphrodite Shop Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aphrodite-Shop/594394047278890

Double cheeses & snacks board- Aphrodite Shop- Mainstore SLurl- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping%20City/209/10/23

Trees and flowers- Hayabusa Design, Fanatik, Scarlet Creative, Alirium & 3d Trees
Commit no nuisance sign- Floorplan

Comments

Popular Posts