Starfish & Seahorses

Hello there!! New home post today featuring this lovely dining set from Aphrodite shop! It is now available at the Season's story event! Maybe you do not live on the beach or you don't have a beach house. You can still have the beachy feel in your home regardless. Of course this set would look lovely outside to but I have it inside my modern home and it works perfectly. I love the detailing including the starfish on the back of the chairs. I just had to show that off. It is really lovely. The table and chairs come in more colors and it really made it hard for me to choose! There is something for everyone with this set and you won't regret it. You can never have too much furniture!

I know I am doing the most with my fridge and Freezer being so colorful but I am in a playful mood! lol I originally had the mermaid on the wall with pink and turquoise colors on it. But I preferred the seahorse décor more in the end. I like having different colors in each room and the sneak peek of my kitchen can let you see a peek into what crazy colors I am using in there! lol I hope everyone is having an awesome week. I am a little tired but I am excited to bring so many new posts this week! I hope everyone is enjoying them. I thank you so much for stopping by. I will have more so feel free to stay tuned and bookmark! I will leave the info for this beautiful dining set below!

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Seaside Dining room set- Aphrodite shop- The Season's story event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Seasons%20Story/134/111/37
Curtains- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/184/119/22
Seahorse décor- Floorplan
Rug- Lisp
Tall cactus plants-Soy.
Fireplace- Redgrave
Wood beaded curtain & Summer picnic items (Cake and bread Tray)-Dust Bunny
Lights-Apple fall & [keke]
Lemonade dispenser- MishMish
Casolare Place Setting - The Loft

Comments

Popular Posts