Attention to Detail

Hello!!! I am excited to bring a new home post today! I am keeping it going! Today I am featuring the beautiful boat from Kalopsia! It has single and couple animations. It also comes with a moving version. I am of course using it as décor at my house so I am not using the moving one. It is now available at the Indie Teepee event!! Brand spanking new! I always love everything from the Kalopsia store because every item is so unique, high quality and versatile. It really doesn't get better than that. I can use this boat in a billion different scenarios but this post reflects my mood. The soft patterns on the cloth inside the boat as well as the lanterns and pillow really gave off a relaxing mood. I am really inspired by beautiful things and what you see here is what I did with that inspiration. I posted this and didn't get to finish the credits and everything because I had to do some things. But what you see now below is finished:)

Do not miss out on this event and this awesome boat people! It is really stunning. It is Friday and I am so excited the weekend is here! I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe weekend! It will be over before you know it. I thank you for stopping by. I really do!
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
 
Scarlet's dream boat- Kalopsia- Indie Teepee event - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/0%200%20Adore/186/65/18
 
Oversized clocks and Fireflies- Kalopsia 
Trees and Flowers- Hayabusa Design
Daydreaming Trees & Flowerhead Goldfish- +Half-Deer+
Yellow grass- Alirium
 
 
 



Comments

Popular Posts