Majesty- Client Example (The Hidden Estate) Pt.3

Happy to bring the 3rd part of this series today featuring this uber adorable kitchen set from Dust bunny!!! I hope everyone is having an amazing week. This room is plenty of space for a big kitchen but of course you could have the layout in this cottage the way you want. I think the biggest issue when someone sees a house is you are trying to use rooms at the creator of the house sees fit! No, use the rooms as you need them! Make them what you need them to be. I love how this kitchen gives off  a retro type vibe and I filled it with all kinds of food goodies. You can never have too much food in sl since it doesn't go bad or spoil! lol I am not gonna ramble as much as normal today! I have a list of to do things I need to get going.

                                          But I do want to thank you for stopping by! I will keep posting the rest of the house this week! Feel free to bookmark this blog page so you can keep up with it. I also have a few more links like Flickr. I will leave those as well! The Majesty showroom at Fruitatious is open and I have a new one coming soon! Thank you so much! Stay tuned!


                                                         Stay Fierce* Stay Blessed

Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23


Credits:

Small spaces kitchen, Wood beaded curtain (Summerfest) & Fresh Fruit stand items- Dust Bunny
Wine- Aphrodite shop
Rose cake- dust bunny & windsong
Broccoli Accident & Pineapple juice dispenser with glasses- Mish Mish
Kitchen art & Trash can- Bazar
Milkshake Maker, Lollipop jar, Toaster& Notice me memo board- {what next}
Animal fur rug- junk.
Canopy Chandelier- tarte.
Circle Chalkboard- [Brixley]
Daily Chalkboard- [vespertine]
Kitchen art set- [EoD]

Comments

Popular Posts