Smoke

I tend to smoke so much on sl that people actually ask me if I smoke in rl. The answer? I do not! lol I hate the smell of smoke actually. But on sl there is no smell people! lol  I am bringing a new fashion post today while I continue to set up more home spaces. At the end of the day if it's not 150% effort I will not be finished and I will not post it. Every post I put on my blog and other sites are posts, spaces and pictures that I am proud of. I had a blogger one time msg me because she felt bad about not getting picked to be a official blogger for my friends store. I think we have all been there. Not getting any response or not being picked to blog for stores, even stores you love to shop at. But there is truly so many bloggers that no one should ever be offended. This one passes by but trust me another one will come along. Never let anything like that get you down or make you feel less of a blogger. Continue to do what you love and the next time they open applications go for it! This amazing dress I have on is from Cynful. I am wearing it on a mesh body and it's perfect. Please make sure you get a demo to make sure it fits you well just in case. I am not rail thin so if you are it will fit lol. I will say I am more of a curvy avatar and if you see me and think I am big...you have not seen big & you need to get out on sl more often lol.

People come in all shapes and size now. Years ago I used to sometimes get random people saying stuff about my avi size. But, not so much now. It is rare. But it is always someone that looks like 2007 and I look at their profile and they were made in 2007 and just stayed there. lmao. Everyone is the way they want to be on here. If you are happy I am happy! Every now and then you will see me take off some days from blogging but I will keep up with new events. Time is a precious commodity and we all knows how fast it flies. Plus I never want to put out posts I am not 150% happy about. So, I am not going to rush like that. This week will be full though since I have new events to post for and very excited! So please feel free to bookmark me and follow me on Flickr and Facebook! Majesty is my store and it is a interior/exterior decorating service in-world. For more info feel free to click on any of my home posts or go to the store slurl below! Thanks in advance <3333 Stay Tuned

                                                           Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Visit Majesty Blog: http://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Majesty-Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/120294943@N04/
Majesty Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/majesty.co

Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location-  Feel free to join the group and landmark!!-
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23





Credits:

Dress: Leather bound- Cynful
Hair: Besom
Shoes:Moda
Jewelry: RealEvil Industries
Cigar: Nikotin


Comments

Popular Posts