Dream

Hello there! new home décor post of course. This post inspired by dreams. The feature of this post is the lovely Brit's Loveseat from Kalopsia. It is from the Mix event going on now. I am always truly excited when something new from the store is released. This loveseat is so adorable yall and the texturing is so pretty. the pillows looked perfectly plush also. You cannot see all of the details that go into this piece. There is actually some beautiful woodwork on the back of them. I love attention to detail like that. Very stunning piece. I put up some blue brick walls and used lace curtains to soften up the space and of course I had to add this cart from Kalopsia to use for food! lol I just always think it's nice to add some dispensable food or drinks in a entertaining spot so if you do have friends that roleplay like I do, you have something to give them to eat!

I want to thank everyone that follows me on Flickr. I have some amazing friends on there who are so talented and help inspire me with their amazing work. It is so fun to see other people that have the same passion with blogging or decorating. I really enjoy seeing a different perspective than the way I see things. I hope everyone has enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed decorating my new formal living room. Please feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr & Facebook! Thank you & Stay tuned!

                                                         Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Brit's Loveseat- Kalopsia - Mix Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/184/119/22
Topiaries & Antique Tea Cart- Kalopsia- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rosewoods/184/119/22
Lemonade & Spring petit four platter- Aphrodite Shop
Lace Curtains- Scarlet Creative
Art Frames- Revival
Coffee Table- Lisp
Purse décor, dream wall décor, flowers on cart and table wrap- Apple Fall
Spring Hare globe and cluster of bulbs- [keke]
Cream animal rug- junk.
Chandies- [ARIA]





Comments

Popular Posts