Sun Rays

Hello there!!! Time for a new home décor post today!! I hope everyone is having an awesome day and enjoying the weather! The weather here today has just been amazing! I just love weather where you have a nice breeze, it's just to refreshing. I am featuring an very cute item today called Summer Happy place. It is for the Swank event and the price is just amazing! You can get either PG or Adult versions at a crazy low price. I set my happy place up on my beach and it's just adorable. I just love sun rays and tried to capture the mood in these pictures! I will put the link below for the event of course! It is almost time for the weekend and it just cannot get here fast enough for me! I wouldn't say this week dragged for me..... but I did look at the clock a lot today! lol

I am going to do some things but I wanted to go ahead and post today! I meant to post yesterday but things got too hectic and the post was a fashion post. I didn't like the pictures. So I will just do them over until I am satisfied. On the other hand these pictures made me smile and I hope they make you smile to! Thank you so much for stopping by. I might go some days without a post sometimes but I will always stay as updated as possible! Thank you and stay tuned for more posts this week! I have more to share!

                                                        Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits:

Summer happy place- Aprhodite shop- Swank event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bal%20Harbour/128/128/2
Grass: HPMD
Tropical drinks, Thatches and picnic area- Tiki Tattoo
Palm trees- 3d trees and Botanical
Turtle- Credits coming soon
Bloomers sign- Floorplan










Comments

Popular Posts