Reach For The Sky

Hello there!!! I am bringing a new fashion post today featuring this beautiful lace bodysuit from Apple May Designs called Izzie. I was originally going with a totally different feel and was wearing the red version. But I really love wearing black. It comes with mesh bows and comes with various appliers such as Maitreya, Baby Bump. Belleza, TMP & Slink. It is available in the mainstore. I am also wearing one of the newest hairs from booN today and I love it! There is several new ones that are also very nice and comes in several colors. There is just so many new things at both Apple May Designs and booN. I just can't keep up! lol There is truly something for everyone. SO make sure you check out these and more new releases!
 
This week has been so pretty so far. The heat is the only bad part but today wasn't as hot as it was this weekend. It is actually pleasant right now. I want to thank you for stopping by. I will have a new home décor post next so stay tuned if you want to see some new home décor items for your space!! I am not going to ramble much today. Stay Tuned!!!
 
 
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed
 
Credits:
Izzie Bodysuit- Apple May Designs
Hair- GRM318-  booN
Shoes- N-core
Niffler- !ohmai
Jewels- Pomposity & Random Matter
Fur- Tentacio
Location- Apple May Designs

Comments

Popular Posts