Girls Night Out!

Hello there! Time for a new post. This one is more on the adult side. You or someone you have known has been married on sl. Well I am assuming. People are always getting married on here and what better way to celebrate than having a bachelorette party for the Bride to be!! Aphrodite shops has a new party set & of course I am using the balloons and food! You also get tables & more balloons than I have pictured. Of course I cannot blog something as is lol. I have to put my own touch people! lol This is a must have set for the sexy bachelorette! I have several tables filled with food in this party spot but the pictures looked better in a closer area instead of being all zoomed out! I did have pink rugs and it was too much if you can believe. But I did not want to overshadow the balloons!! I wanted them to pop! In a good way of course lol. SO I added some soft pink petals on the floor and I think that add to the festive fun feeling. The lighting on the walls are cages. Hey you have to bring it in a sexy space!!

Aphrodite shop always brings it for so many celebrations and parties. This is truly the one stop shop for your sl event!! I will leave the link below so you can check it out on marketplace. I can really set up this party 100 different ways but I hope you enjoyed this one! I want to thank you for stopping by. I really appreciate it! Stay tuned! <3

                                                      Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits:

Bachelorette Party- Aphrodite Shop- New!!!!- https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Aphrodite-Bachelorette-party-complete-set-Includes-bachelorette-cake-stripper-cake-balloons-arches-food-drinks/7461362
Tables- Trompe Loeil
Chairs & Interior plants-  Apple Fall
Lighting- Abiss & [keke]
Petals- [Erdbreen]
Opehlia floor light- [ARIA]
Butler- Mutresse (gacha item)
Beware sign- Floorplan
Industrial Loft- Eli Baily
Curtains- Fanatik

Comments

Popular Posts