Majesty- XOXO

Hello there! I hope all is well! This post is inspired by Valentine's Day and I won't promise it will be the last one for the month. LOL I just don't know if I am going to see some hearts and do another space with love floating all around. So we will see! The living room space started off red and black but it turned into pink instead of red. Something happened and I just took it all over to pink. I am featuring Kalopsia with the Marilyn's Lovely Set which is new at the Belle event! The sofa changes to Pink as seen here, red and also a beige. You also get lip decor as you see on the wall in those same colors. I love the style of the sofa! It's so cute. The teddy bear is also from the event and he is so freaking cute. All of these items can be used throughout the year. They will not be going into the seasonal black hole of my inventory. LOL If what I found is correct the event doesn't end until the 3rd of March. But, I am sure these items will be at the mainstore once it is over.
This living room space is located in the Minimal Noble Skybox. I have a lot of cute little decor items in here. Many are from Apple Fall like the Brass Candlesticks, Crocosmia Study artwork, Balloons and more. I use the cushions a great deal in many rooms and spaces. I like adding pillows to sofas and chairs, on floors and pretty much anywhere. The bronze color is so pretty. I was keeping the color scheme of Pink, Gold and Black in here. I have many other decor ideas for this skybox so do not be surprised to see me use it again in the future. I am not rambling long at all today yall. Time is not on my side so far this week! I do have more posts to show you so stay tuned! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it. I wish all of you a blessed day. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Kalopsia- Marilyn's Lovely Set- NEW at Belle Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/127/113/2986

Kalopsia - Marilyn's Sofa 
Kalopsia - Marilyn's Table
Kalopsia - Marilyn's Neon Lips- Romantic 

Apple Fall Confetti Balloon (Pink and Gold)
Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Bronze
Apple Fall Brass Candlesticks
Apple Fall Scented Candle
Apple Fall Coral Lid Jar w/ Bath Bombs
Apple Fall Gachatopia Safe
Apple Fall Original Artwork: Crocosmia Study
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
MINIMAL - Noble Skybox
hive // sweet teddy bear . pink heart
Ariskea[Nordica]  Hybrid Roses Peach
BALACLAVA!! Edgar Floor Lamp (Gold)
[NikotiN] Dealer Kitchen - Money Bundles
Loft & Aria - Hamil Mustang Table Brass
The Loft & ARIA - Leona Hide Rug
The Loft - Hudson Rug
[Tia] Valarie Silverleaf Glass Vase
-tres blah- Salad Days - Gold Cloche
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Round Cloche
floorplan. neon all you need is lol


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts