Majesty- Get Some

Hello there! I hope all is well!TGIF!!!! Happy Friday! I am featuring quite a few stores today in this space with my beautiful wifey! I am featuring KraftWork with the Lush Skybox and sofa that is new to the Builder's box. It can easily be a home or a chill space. It also has a pool in it with animations. Kalopsia with the Gogo's Set. It comes with potted plants, chair options and different wallpapers. Chez Moi's new Football table at the Tres Chic event and the Juliet lingerie by [Cynful] new to Collabor88!! It is not often that I feature so many items in one space but everything just goes so well together and with the decor theme I was going for. It just worked out. This skybox is really nice. Usually when you see one that has a pool in it that is all that you have space for. There is plenty of space in here to move around and decorate in any type of theme. The sofa that comes with is a big sectional and it fits quite well. The set from Kalopsia has potted vases with 3 different color combos, 3 different chair colors, 3 different rugs and 3 different wallpapers. I chose the Geometric one for this space and also added the cami's garland decor from a different set on the walls to add texture. The football table from Chez moi has many animations and it's also texture change. I went with the wood color but their is several to choose from. We are both wearing the Juliet Lingerie by [Cynful] new to the Collabor 88 event.
With the fatpack you can really customize everything and get your own unique look. I went for a more 2 toned look while wifey is rocking the red. It comes with so many colors and sparkle intensity as well as color change for The glitter and pearls and there is also fatpack exclusive colors. My anklets are from Apple May Designs! A long time ago I used to wear anklets when I couldn't get the feet I bought to match my legs. LOL I had gotten to a point I was so over it and wore anklets to cover up where the two met. LOL Thankfully now I don't have to do that so when I wear anklets like I am now it's because I want to not as a cover up! :) I have some sparkles and balloons in here for a more festive mood eventhough this is a chill space. I just like sparkles sometimes without any occasion or celebration. My wifey is actually working while she is here with me. That is love truly. lol I am a very eccentric person so it takes a special person to be one of my people. Wifey has been my people since the day I met her. We just clicked so easily. It's not every day that you find someone that just gets you even during your neurotic times and I am thankful for that. I love her dearly. It's been a min since she was on a post with me so it was time for a new one. Welp yall I am done rambling! It's time to post this! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! I will have credits for everything below. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and I hope your day is a blessed one. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Lush Skybox 
KraftWork Lush Sofa 
Builder's Box- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hell%20Fire/217/228/22

Kalopsia - Gogo's Chair (Black/Triangle)
Kalopsia - Gogo's planter (white/black)
Kalopsia - Wallpaper Geometric
Kalopsia - Cami's Garland many strings
Kalopsia Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/159/128/2702

Football Table (Adult) CHEZ MOI- Tres Chic Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/128/121/2001


[Cynful] Juliet's Lingerie - Fatpack - Collabor88 Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8%208/170/193/1086

Apple May Designs- Floral Anklets
Apple May Designs Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/160/186/23

Other Decor-
hive // black tie balloons floor . gold black
floorplan. neon get some / white
Ariskea[September] Moss Frames
The Loft - Hudson Rug
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
{moss&mink} Hung globe light (Right) - Black
Fancy Decor: Denes Floor Lamp
Fancy Decor: Thorne Cabinet (black)

On Me:
[Cynful] Juliet's Lingerie - Fatpack 
[Cynful] Regality Necklace [Add me]
Apple May Designs- Floral Anklets
REIGN- Bubblecorn Heels
FORMANAILS-Claws
(Yummy) Disco Nights Set
-SU!- Safety Pin Earrings (Wear To Unpack)
BRACELET DIAMOND-CZ GOLD       -RYCA-
Amala - The Kylie Choker - Thick (unpacked)
DOUX - Earth hairstyle [FATPACK]

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts