Majesty- Adorable's Poodle Party

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday! This post is featuring Jian with the Poodle Party new to the Epiphany event. I love love love featuring Jian and really celebrating the adorable animals that are released from the store. I have had a few poodles in my rl so this post is dear to me. My last one was a black toy poodle and this space is dedicated to her. She had a one of a kind personality and I will always miss her. She was the diva of the house. These pups have thrown an amazing birthday party in honor of the birthday girl happily eating cake!!!! I love celebrations and parties so this space was fun to decorate. I am using the backdrop from Haikei new to the Sanarae event. It has vibrant colors and the mesh is of course high quality. When I saw it, I knew the pups would be happy in it! I love Jian gacha keys they are always filled with cuteness and I love being able to showcase the items in them. There is so many things in this set I had to show you! The sparkly goodie bags you see on the floor under the table are the Exclusive item you get with 25 points! There is 3 rares in this set. The Balloon companion and wanderer. The cake eater is the 3rd! Of course with me being such a foodie the cake eater is one after my own heart but all of these pups are adorable. You can use them in many different spaces and really add personality to your home. There is decor in this set to add to the party. Balloons, Bone cupcakes, Paw Cupcakes, and a drink dispenser! The gacha key is also filled with wanderers, Held ones and companions! Something for everyone is in this key.
You can cut the animations on and off as well. I love the bold bright colors in this set and that is what inspired this room! The lighting is from Trompe Loeil! The lights stay on as they are here but there is also a blinking option! The drapes are my fav one from MudHoney and I went with the blue texture. I modded the Confetti from the party set made by dust bunny so I could have it bold all over the floor and I added the rainfall glitter from [Keke] on the floor for sparkle. It is really my go to for sparkles in any space. I put it on walls, the floor and ceilings. Yes, all over the place! I was so thrilled when this set came out and I kept that energy while decorating. You have to see the whole set of things to really appreciate all the work that had to go into these lovely pups. Don't be surprised to see me carrying a black held version around. :) Well, I am done rambling. This month is not as long as others and I have more to work on for blogging and one of my showrooms which I am revamping. It's long overdue. Thank you so much for the support! Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Jian Poodle Party- NEW- Epiphany Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/88/131/1007
Jian Poodle Party 23. Balloons
Jian Poodle Party 3. Balloon wanderer
Jian Poodle Party 1. Cake eater
Jian Poodle Party *VIP* Party Hat wanderer
Jian Poodle Party 20. Bone Cupcakes
Jian Poodle Party 21. Paw Cupcakes
Jian Poodle Party 6. Grey Guest
Jian Poodle Party *EPP* Goodie Bags
Jian Poodle Party 22. Drink Dispenser
Jian Poodle Party 7. White Guest
Jian Poodle Party

MudHoney Talia drapes
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
HAIKEI- Helpless Backdrop
Trompe Loeil Adeleaide Party Light pink
Dust Bunny Table Confetti
Floorplan Lazy Square frame
[ keke ] Rainfall glitter

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22


Comments

Popular Posts