Majesty- The Cat's Meow

Hello there! Happy Black History Month! I hope all is well! My first post of February is here! I am featuring MudHoney at the FaMESHed X event with the Adrian Office and Jian at Uber with the Kitty Shelves! I love having a office space. You can sit there while you blog or afk. lol I wanted this one to be filled with some awesome items that make the space feel warm and cozy. The office set is new and you get several items in the full set with texture change options on the chair, desk and plaque. I have the plaque saying Boss Lady but there is several other words or short phrases to choose from. I almost went with "nope". lol I love doing a space all white but decided to break it up by having the desk pink. The cats are on shelves and the cloth part is texture change. The cats are also texture change and I have some different colors here to show you. They are in a few different poses and of course fully animated. Why not have an office space surrounded by comfy cats?!?! It was love at first sight for me. You get many different pieces in this set to really customize how you want to fit your space! I decorated the Lueur Skybox from Varonis. I love the builds that come from the store and getting this one was a no brainer. I didn't even look at the demo. Now, you can't do that with every store. But with Varonis I am always sure to get a beautiful build. The computer has a few screen saver textures and I loved this bold vibrant one you see. You also get the keyboard and mouse with the set. Jian pets always make me smile and their personality always help inspire any space I put them in.
You will see something about me in this office. I like drinks! LOL As I type this now I have 2 mugs of water on my desk. I am actually craving a latte so we will see how this day goes. ROFL! (Update: I got my latte!!) It's snowing here and so pretty. But whew is it cold yall. There is many decor items in this office. Some of the items are from sets. I love to mix and match. Like the mugs are from a soup set. I also added some extra books from Mudhoney from the Greta set and Carter Entertainment set. I love book clutter items. I can never have too many of these. The milk is from *Tentacio*. I felt this space needed it with all of the cats that you see. I really had fun decorating this office and some of the personal touches are inspired by how mine is set up in rl.  Except for stuff on the floor. I love having clutter on the floor in Secondlife but in RL that is a big H to the NO for me. lol I will add more info below and store ads so you can see the items there as well! I am going to stop rambling now. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! I appreciate it! I wish everyone a blessed day and weekend. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

JIAN Kitty Shelves- Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/153/166/27
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cloth Long
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cloth Short
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cloth C
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Bridge
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cushioned Loafin'
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cushioned Snoozin'
JIAN Kitty Shelving :: Cushioned Chillin'
Jian Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


MudHoney- Adrian Office- FaMESHed X Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Acarias/118/151/999
MudHoney Adrian Desk
MudHoney Adrian Office Chair
MudHoney Adrian Files
MudHoney Adrian Computer
MudHoney Adrian Keyboard
MudHoney Adrian Computer Mouse
MudHoney Adrian Desk Plaque

MudHoney Greta Books
MudHoney Books - Women
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-

VARONIS - Lueur Skybox
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug
[Tia] Valarie Silverleaf Glass Vase
{what next} Toasty Space Heater (cream)
{what next} Toasty Slippers (Group Gift)
MishMish - Mini Summer Fridge (ivory)
uK - Lady Boss Conference Pouffe Silver
{moss&mink} Christmas Cookie Mix
{vespertine} floor confetti cover /gold
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad . 4 LI
-tres blah- Salad Days - Record Player (Blush)
-tres blah- Salad Days - Geometric Board
-tres blah- Salad Days - Passing Time
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection - Press For Champagne
dust bunny . pom pom blanket
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . unicorn donuts
dust bunny . homemade soup . bowls holder
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Planner
paper.crowns - paper wall calendar 2019
Foxwood ~ Delilah ~ Pom Lights ~ white
Atelier Kreslo Festival: Breno's Bread Bowl Soup
*Tentacio* milk basket

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22




Comments

Popular Posts