Majesty- Another Blessed Day

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday everyone! TGIF!! I am here featuring DRD with this living space new at the FaMESHed event. This set is really nice and perfect for those who love an industrial look! But you can easily decorate it in any way to make it your own. I have it in the Jonael Shack from Trompe Loeil also at the event. The space is wide open and you get amazing views from the big doors/windows. The full set has a sofa, chair, side table, table and tea tray. You cannot see the tea tray good enough. It's so pretty. So, I did a bonus pic so you can see it better. I added a chest from Chez Moi under the table and put some decor along with an adorable bunny from Jian on it. I am in between wanting to still be surrounded by snow but also loving greenery. lol You see lush greenery outside. It's just calming and palm trees make me feel like I am on vacation. LOL This build has two floors and this whole first floor is this living room space. It has many bookcases,wall hanging, and lttle odds and ends throughout which you see a good bit here. I tend to like adding decor under things if there is a space to. Sometimes it seems empty if I don't but of course everyone is different. You can decorate with this items simply and it setill be very nice. The quality/textures of the items make the space beautiful without you needing to do too much. Beautiful items really make it so fun to decorate with them.

The first pic I took of the space was a front view but I prefer it at this angle better. I try to switch up my camera angles so often so I won't just be posting from the front all of the time. I don't want to get too comfortable doing things one way. I am always a work in progress!! I am still working on lighting to show everything in the best way possible! Can you tell? I hope so! I like to always give myself goals to work on. Never stop improving. :) I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday! It's always odd when it's stuck on a weekday. I will post all the credits for this room below. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support. Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! I have more posts coming your way. So make sure to keep an eye out. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day and weekend. xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
-DRD- Boho Loft - Collection-FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/223/140/1001
DRD - Boho Loft - Sofa
DRD - Boho Loft - Chair
DRD - Boho Loft - Table
DRD - Boho Loft - Tea Tray
DRD - Boho Loft - Side Table

Kensington Chest Table CHEZ MOI
Chez Moi Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/210/84/22
JIAN Floppy Ear Bunny :: Static - Sleep


Other Decor-
{what next} "Who We Love".Photoboard
Trompe Loeil - Jonael Island Shack PG
Trompe Loeil - Afton Barrel Closed
Trompe Loeil - Afton Shipping Crate
Trompe Loeil - Afton Suitcase Stack
BALACLAVA!! Books [horizontal A]
BALACLAVA!! Wall Mount Cigarbox Ukulele (King's)
Loft & Aria - Grace Rug
The Loft & ARIA - Zoete Arch Lamp
The Loft& ARIA - Cozi  Potted Sansevieria
dust bunny . wanderlust . book planter
Con.&floorplan. Rose in a Bottle
[tmk] Pedestal Fan (silver)
[tmk] vintage leather stool 1 (green)
hive // san pedro cactus . pot e
{vespertine} - heritage laundry basket.
AF Books
brocante. unfinished wallpaper / mural
brocante. unfinished wallpaper / mural
[Con.] Regal Bookcase - Oak
[Con.] Light up Dome



Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts