Majesty- In The Name Of Love

Hello there! I hope all is well! Hey yall it's not too late for a nice Valentine's post! I am here featuring Fapple with the Valentine BDSM Love seat set! It comes with some beautiful pieces. It comes with the loveseat, ILU bear, heart flowers, fireplace, side table, rugs Love deco and a beautiful painting. Yall really need to have a look in-world at these items. Let me say the fireplace is so beautiful. I mention it as I am really picky with fires that come in fireplaces. Some look horrible. Like really bad flickering or weird movements. The fire in this fireplace is superb. I had to make a ps announcement on it. LOL I was tempted to add more things in this space such as balloons but in the end I just didn't think it needed that. PLus you wouldn't be able to see the closet cages in the back good. lol Most of the items here are from Fapple. Some from other sets that easily work with the newer items. This painting is stunning. The wings I had to take a nice moment to appreciate. Very beautiful piece. I mainly went with browns in this room with a pop of color (red).
I had to add some food. lol Granola and CURELESS, and Dust Bunny food items are here. I got the set from Granola. The cupcake jar is my favorite. I collect little jars and big jars such as this in rl. I even have one that is for holding cupcakes like this one does. I got laughed at when I picked the jar up in the store. Everyone knows I do not go to Georgetown cupcake and get 1 cupcake. In fact I make a big thing about people that sit in line for 1 cupcake. LOL All I heard when I picked it up was "What are you going to do with a jar that holds just 1 cupcake?" LOL!!! My response? Put a damn cupcake in it! Now move out the way! Little decor items really give their own personality to any space. All of these items can be put in different spaces. Everything is mod. The bear is adorable small but I would also super size him. But, I have a thing for huge bears. The Valentine set is new at the mainstore yall. So make sure to run down and see this set for yourselves to appreciate it. I am done rambling! I hope you have a blessed day! Happy Saturday! Thank you so much for the support. Feel free to bookmark my blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony
Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- Valentine BDSM Love Seat Set

Fapple- Love Seat BDSM- M/f and F/m
Fapple- ILU Bear
Fapple- Heart Flowers
Fapple- Valentine Fireplace
Fapple- Side Table V
Fapple- Valentine Painting- Cupido e Psiche 1891
Fapple- Valentine Heart Rug
Fapple- Valentine vintage rug
Fapple- LOVE deco
Fapple- Closet Cage
Fapple- Tolstoj Floor Lamp
*Fapple- Angel Oak Poof
Fapple- Fortune Cat - Group Gift

Other Decor-
Granola. Gimme Some Sugar Macarons.
Granola. Gimme Some Sugar Cupcake.
dust bunny . overnight bag
dust bunny . dreamy outing . net candle . silver
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - midi
[ keke ] rainfall glitter broad 10 LI
CURELESS[+] BonBon Floats / Cherry Soda
CURELESS[+] BonBon Floats / Root Beer
LAQ Decor ~ Brown - Bookcase


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts