Majesty- Good Vibes Only

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today in a fun living room space featuring HAIKEI at the Kustom9 event and there is also some decor items from MudHoney available at the mainstore here as well.  The Moment of everyday gacha key is filled with some beautiful decor and the rare is a skybox which you see pictured. I framed the wall with lovely potted plants that are in the gacha set. You can do so much with each item here. Do not be surprised to see these items in diferent space as they are so cute and versatile. A few I have used in a previous post and they easily fit in here as well. The event ends soon but after it leaves you can play the gacha at the mainstore. I wasn't really planning an actual Valentine's day post but I am throwing hearts and romantic things in my posts so far here and there. lol Like the lighted ones you see by tarte. I used the Roman shades from Mudhoney to have over the windows. It is texture change and I picked a cute pink printed one. I also added little decor extras from the store as ground clutter.
Decorating a bright space is always fun for me. Idk it just makes me feel even more cheerful. lol The chandeliers are from Loft and Aria and it comes in different metal colors. The floor lamp chandeliers are part of the Haikei gacha key. I love using them. The shapes on the lamps and chairs are really fun. It's nice to have unique alternatives to traditional furniture to spice up any space. I will not be rambling long today. I do hope you enjoy this post and will have a look at this amazing gacha key! Thank you so much for the support! I hope everyone will have a blessed day ahead. Feel free to bookmark this blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you so much! With love, Ebony xoxo <3333

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-


Featured - 
Haikei-Moment of Everyday- NEW at Kustom9- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/109/68/22
(All Items in the gacha key seen here including the rare skybox)


:HAIKEI: Seeing all the lights on / GACHA / {6}
Haikei Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

MudHoney Books - Advice
MudHoney Books - Leaning Random
MudHoney Carter Art - Girl
MudHoney Roman Shade Up

Other Decor-
tarte. marquee letter <3 (copper)
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - SMILE
[-BLUE SKY-] Definition Frame - LOVE
{anc} moon panel 1Li (light gold)
ARIA - Maize Fireplace
Loft & Aria - Seule Chandelier - Gold
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
dust bunny . wiccan artistry . crystal ball
{anc} NOEL. :  frilled furrug / milk 2Li
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
MishMish - Kitties go to market - I haz a shopping list
hive // cone boxwood topiary . lighted

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts