Majesty- Naughty & Nice

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here today featuring Mudhoney with the Classic Wall Panels new to FaMESHed event and The Chez Moi Orchid Colors new to Shiny Shabby! The wall panels give you all of the pieces you need to fit your space. They are easily modified and they come with a texture change hud. It comes with 22 different colors. I used a shade closer to black in the space but not the darkest. I added pillars by the sofas to break up the space. They really come in handy in rooms that are very big and you need some seperation so it won't look like you opened a furniture store. lol Once you rez the wall panels and decorate with them as you please...with just one click on the hud it will delete the scripts out! It's way better than having to go one by one and deleting them all manually. When I am done using texture change items I always go back and delete the scripts to help with any sort of lag they could cause. This being in the hud is really nice. The Orchids are new and texture change to 4 different vibrant colors. The theme of this room was going to be super elegant but I got into the Valentine's love in the air type of feeling and added naughty and nice pieces throughout. I don't really get to use my neon angel and devil signs so I was excited to use them for a pop of color as well as the Cushions from Apple Fall that were a LTD gift. I am pretty sure I saw them in his store to get the last time I was there. I get all of his cushions! lol It makes a sofa even plusher. This sofa is from MudHoney and also has a version with pillows. But, I have blogged it before and I wanted to add some frill to the space. You cannot go wrong with rose petals, food and wine so I also added these in there. I had a fit to get that burger from the Cupid inc event. LOL Thankfully one of my friend girls got in and sent the set to me so don't be surprised to see more of this food in a future post. The wall art is from Llorisen. Reminds me of those old timey batman shows. LOL
 I almost titled this post the same. I was very tempted. The topiaries are from Apple Fall you can put these suckers in any kind of vase you want and there is some really nice ones at the store. I usually use the Lion head one but went with these gold ones from the Loft and Aria.The fireplace is from MudHoney and I have some extras in black from Fancy decor to stay with the color theme I was going for. Black with a POP of color. The bear rug does not come with the rose in his mouth but I just added it there easily. The cabinets are from Madras. Easily mod and texture change. I love texture change items so much yall. They really come in handy and make decorating easy. Especially for times when you are indecisive and go all one color but then realize you rather go a different direction. Even if you take the scripts out you just drop the suckers back in and keep it moving. I have done that before. LOL  The Orchids are at Shiny Shabby until the 15th after that will be at the store. The wall Panels will be at FaMESHed until the 26th of the month so you have time. Any of these items in this room would be awesome as a Valentine's Day gift for your other half or for your friends easily. Please not I have modded size wise some of the items but other than that it's rez and go. I want to thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! I thank all of you and I hope you have a blessed day. Much Love, xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

MudHoney Classic Wall Panels- NEW at FaMESHed- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001
MudHoney Briley Sofa Adult - Black
MudHoney Audrey Ottoman - Black
MudHoney Noelle Fireplace - Black
MudHoney Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/108/125/28

Orchid Colors  CHEZ MOI- NEW at Shiny Shabby- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21
Chez Moi Mainstore-http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/210/84/22

LTD Bow Tie Cushion (1955)
LTD Ruffles Cushion (Couture)
LTD Bow Tie Cushion (Extrovert)
Apple Fall Snowdrops in Cloche
Apple Fall Basil Sproutlings
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
.aisling. FakeBearRug.NoColl..Black
NOMAD // Red Rose Petals 02
llorisen // long narrow frames.comics (H)
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (Black/Gold)
Fancy Decor: Lacquer Table
The Loft - Hudson Rug
MI Wall Cabinet Middle
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (black)
Fancy Decor: Callot Cabinet
uk - Neon Stud Angel
uk - Neon Stud Devil
[NikotiN] Red Rose
[NikotiN] Wine Giver (set)
CURELESS[+] Hearty Burger
dust bunny . assorted love chocolates


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22





Comments

Popular Posts