Majesty- A Little Work and A Lot Of Play

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday to you! I am here featuring the Traveler Set by Fapple today. Most of the items you see here are from Fapple. This office set is beautiful. I had the chair turned towards my camera angle but once I saw the back of it I had to leave it that way! I love the detailing on it! You can buy the items in the set individually or you can get the fatpack of items which you see here. They are all texture change. I made everything black but the shelf and the legs on the chair to give a more two toned look. I also used a 2 toned texture on the walls in the house. Many other Fapple decor items in here are from different sets. I love to mix and match. I added a little laptop from what next and a frame on the shelf with one of my blog pictures. There is a frame behind it with a very kinky picture on it you will have to see at the store. So make sure you have a run down to look at everything! There is animations in the chair for the dominant and submissive of course and also solo, cuddles and more.
You can easily make this set in your face with BDSM or without it. It is very versatile and you can eaisly incorporate these items in any space. Plus with the texture change the sky is the limit to create that special place for you. Texture change items are my favorite things. I am such a mood based person I might not want to see red all over a room and prefer blue. Just put on the hud and change the color to fit your mood! lol I have a thing for blacks and browns so that's why I chose this color combination for everything but there is a really nice selection of colors for this set. The store is set up really nice and you can see a display of everything the store carries including this set. Well, I am done rambling for today! I want to thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! Thank you all so much and have a wonderful day and week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Fapple- The Traveler's FATPACK ADULT/BDSM 
Fapple- The Traveler's Chair Adult/BDSM
Fapple- The Traveler's Desk
Fapple- The Traveler Bookcase
Fapple- The Traveler's Shelf
*Fapple- Angel Oak Wine Cart
*Fapple- Angel Oak Sub Hook
*Fapple- Arch with Gem Curtain
Fapple- Rubber Carpet
Fapple- Tolstoj Floor Lamp
*Fapple- Shakespeare Tullips
*Fapple- Cigar on Ashtray

Fapple Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fapple%20BDSM%20Furniture/99/39/2751

Other Decor-

{what next} Rezzable Laptop (Chaise)
floorplan. wonderfvll frame
PILOT - Get Shit Done Frame- Modded


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts