Majesty- Come Thru (2019)

Hello there! I hope all is well! I wanted to decorate a fun & vibrant space today! A chill spot. I am featuring HAIKEI at the Kustom9 event with the Stay Alive Gacha key! There is several items in the key, The pink chair, wall frames, Pink curtains, The yummy doughnuts with the rose, Potted plant, Stay alive neon sign and the Rare skybox that I am using for this room. The bed is from an older gacha key from the store but it works perfectly with everything. I have been doing a good many living room spaces and wanted to do a bedroom today. The skybox is 2 levels and it's really nice. I love the striped wall and it was the main reason I chose this room for the bedroom. I have found that if a creator sets up a build in a certain way with decor...people tend to stick to that same layout. I have never been a fan of seeing demo homes furnished. A long time ago I went to a store that had their newest home at the time decorated fully as a 1 bedroom. But, it was actually a 2 bedroom home. Because of how it was decorated customers couldn't see what the 2nd bedroom was and left bad reviews for the home on mp. LOL If I am not mistaken they had it as the kitchen. But, the thing is there is no set rooms in a home. You can decorate them as to what suits you.
I modded the frames, stay alive neon sign and curtains some for sizing. I made them larger. The curtains only ended up being like 6 land impact each! Some of my favs are like 14 land impact or more resized so I am thrilled! lol The shading and texture quality on everything is beautiful. It's just been really fun decorating with these items. I also have some cute clutter items like the backpack and unicorn bottle on the floor from Kalopsia. Lamps and cabinet from Fancy decor. The rug is actually an older item I got from HAIKEI a long time ago and you cannot tell it's a good bit older than everything here. The quality from the store is reallu superb.I love collecting rugs. I can never have too many. Some times floors just look naked without them so I love having a big variety of them. I will list credits for everything you see below! I am done rambling for today! I want to thank all of you for the support! I appreciate more than I can ever say! Feel free to bookmark the blog and follow me on Flickr! It's snowy here outside and I hope it stays that way. Crossing my fingers! Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA- KUSTOM9 Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/109/68/22

:HAIKEI: Slow in Relaxed / GACHA / {1}
:HAIKEI: fabric round rug 2

Kalopsia - Daisy's Beauty Clutter
Kalopsia - Daisy's Water Bottle - Unicorn
Kalopsia - Daisy's Beauty Clutter
Kalopsia - Daisy's Agenda RARE
Kalopsia - Daisy's Pencile Case - Watermelon
Kalopsia - Daisy's Bagpack - Anchors
Kalopsia Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pont%20Mirabeau/193/144/2683

Other Decor-

Ariskea [Hue] Ceilling Bulb Light Multiple[Gold]
floorplan. goodnight wire
dust bunny . ceramic head planter
.dust bunny . unicorn planter
peaches. Tap That App - Laptop and Books
Sway's [Neal] Jeans
Fancy Decor: Roulin Marble Lamp

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
  Majesty- Inworld Showroom Location at Fruitatious-   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fruitatious/180/177/23
  Majesty-Inworld Showroom Location-[Cynful] Location- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cynful/180/76/22

Comments

Popular Posts