Majesty- Sunnyvale Living- Part.One

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with my first post featuring this amazing new home from Onsu! The Sunnyvale house is full of amazing character! You can actually set this home up in different ways to make it your own. You can have a formal and a non-formal living room. You can have a study and a living room or you can have the room that would be the study be the dining room off the front door. Am I finished? No. LOL! The options are just so many people! No rules! Don't fall into the boring views of others. Just because a room is at the front of the house it doesn't limit what it can be. It can be anything you want even a bathroom and then you can have what is set up as the bathroom to be something else. I have chosen this room to be the kitchen. Featuring Onsu Sunnyvale and KraftWork Mini Boho Kitchen, KraftWork Modular Cooktop & Iron Pans FATPACK and KraftWork Single Door Refrigerator! Nodnol is really pulling out all of the stops so you can have an amazing kitchen with all of these sets and I felt they went well with what I was going for in this home! Plenty of color options in all of these sets and I am here for it!!! You can of course mix and match your own setup to make it more you or you can just use these awesome pieces and make it your own by using different colors! I rez all colors and the one that calls to me I use. It's Spring so why not use that as a random excuse to be bold!? The main colors in here are green and gold  along with some other lovely colors on the backsplash. 


It's like a darker hunter green cabinet color and everything else with hardware is gold including the freaking fridge! I had a fit when I hit the texture name Gold and it wasn't some random yellow! LOL!!! It's gold mfers! LOL!! KraftWork has brought out all kinds of things to work in this kitchen or one of your choosing such as these awesome pots and grill tops I have in here as well. I am using two of the kitchen sets in this space. They didn't totally cover up the windows so I added window treatments and a ton of cute knick knack clutter things on top of the shelves and in them! This home has a detail hud so you can change the railings, shutters, flooring etc. I am keeping with a lighter color this go around for the flooring. When I do posts with Onsu homes I like to show off the features of the room. This space I am using for the kitchen as you see has some windows peeking up top and you can easily use a different set to show them more if you so choose. You will see more details on my next post as well. I was torn with trying find the perfect island to put in here or a small dining space. I decided to go with a beautiful Bistro set from {moss&mink}. There is so many options with the floorplan of this house it's really up to you but the kitchen is plenty big enough for a informal dining area and then you have other spaces you can use for a formal one. I am a huge foodie on SL. So, I have so much food many dining areas is a plus for me. Indoor and out. This is the first post in what could be a series of 2 or 3. Thank you so much my friends! Stay tuned for more brand new items and posts!  Thank you for the support and enjoy the rest of your day/week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Sunnyvale" House ~  LI:159

KraftWork Mini Boho Kitchen- New at Anthem- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Anthem/124/124/1106

KraftWork Modular Cooktop & Iron Pans FATPACK- New at Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/136/174/24

KraftWork Single Door Refrigerator- New at FaMESHed Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed/226/144/1001


Apple Fall 'Elvira' Rose Tea LI:1

JIAN Dashing Dalmatians 

{moss&mink} Tanika bistro chair LI:2
{moss&mink} Tanika bistro table LI:1

Other Decor-

Dahlia - Bare - Cookie Cloches LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . dishes 9 LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . knive block . dk LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . knives LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . pots LI:1
dust bunny & con . rosemary kitchen decor . pots 2 LI:1
hive // turned over wooden crate LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 





Comments

Popular Posts