Majesty- The Modern Bar

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring MudHoney with the Zola bar set which is new to the FaMESHed X event. It is an adult item and works in many different spaces! I was inspired by the white in the texturing of the tile on the bar and just decided to go crazy with it. White and gold added everywhere with the warmth of the wood on the bar breaking it up some. There is a few different tile textures for the bar but this one called to me the most and this is what I came up with! Cabinets can be a little tedious and I like adding a ton of drinks and glasses in bar spaces so it took me a little but of time to get all of these cabinets filled just right. When I started I got to talking to my bbg and typing while I decorated. She was a very cute distraction! LOL! I always make people mic up when I am decorating. But my child is one of the very few exceptions to the rule. Do any of you have a favorite time of the day to decorate? I do. I find that later on in the evening I am no longer in the mood for really anything except talking. LOL Bright and early is my favorite time to use my creativity. I am freshly awake and filled with so many ideas and a fresh big cup of my favorite latte. I looked at this bar and thought of this bar cabinet I got from Fourth wall in Collaboration with Elm some time ago. When I get empty cabinets I like to fill them up and link them for later use. It helps. It really does.  Do not be surprised to see these cabinets linked this way again. Modular sets can be very tedious to decorate. They are not for the lazy! This space is super bright. You can break it up with darker colors to give a more warm feeling if you so choose. There is always so many options with using versatile items. 

You could also use this Zola Bar and put in a few more together and fill them with dispensable drinks in the back cabinets and have some bartenders for a nice roleplay experience at a resort or club etc. We are on SL people so we just need to have all of the fun we can especially with cute roles like being a bartender at a busy club or restaurant! I hope you are enjoying my posts this month! I want to thank all of you for the support! I tend to get all kinds of questions for home related things but the question I get the most is always about homes. That is the hardest because a home is a very personal thing. We all have different wants in a home to make it work for us well. Onsu is always at the top of my list and I am not being bias because they have a variety of styles. I am a modern person so my main home atm is actually an older home from the store. It just depends on what you need in a space! But, we get these homes and extra rooms and we need a place to put these furniture pieces in. If I had to say another place with awesome homes it would be Varonis. I love dark builds and the details are always nice. But, I am a mood based person y'all. Sometimes I am in a bright and airy space and sometimes I am in nothing but darkness according to my mood. But today I went all out with the white.  A bar room is a great way to entertain friends and family or even that special someone and with the adult anims it will be fun in more ways than one! I have more to show you my friends! I have an idea I am looking at right now! Bookmark my blog and come back often. This month is still going strong! Thank you so much and have an amazing/blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Zola Bar Set- NEW to FaMESHed X- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20X/117/150/999

MH Zola Bar Adult LI:4
MH Zola Bar Wine Bottles LI:1
MH Zola Barstool Adult LI:2

MH Celeste Chandelier - Fatpack LI:6

Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast LI:1
Apple Fall Wine Glasses LI:1
West Village Florentine Pitcher - Porcelain LI:1
West Village Sculpted Turtle - Porcelain LI:1

Other Decor-
(Luc.) Red Wine Tumbler [decor] LI:1
220ML - Debruine Liqueur - Bottle Case LI:1
220ML - Debruine Liqueur - Closed Bottle LI:1
220ML - Jack Genil's Pack - Bottle LI:1
220ML - Jack Genil's Pack - Bottle Display LI:1
220ML - Jack Genil's Pack - Box LI:1
220ML - Jack Genil's Pack - Empty Bottle LI:1
220ml - Cour Pervers Champagne [Closed Bottle] LI:1
220ml - Cour Pervers Champagne [Closed Case] LI:1
Ariskea[Frank]  Little Marble Bush LI:1
Atelier Burgundy . Marble Floor 4x4 LI:1
Elm. X Fourth Wall / Nuit Bar Glasses 01 LI:1
Elm. X Fourth Wall / Nuit Bar Glasses 02 LI:1
Elm. X Fourth Wall / Nuit Bar Glasses 03 LI:1
Elm. X Fourth Wall / Nuit Bar Glasses 04 LI:1
Elm. X Fourth Wall / Nuit Bar Shelves LI:1
Fancy Decor: Roulin Marble Lamp LI:1
{what next} White Blind (wide) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts