Majesty- Sunnyvale

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!! I am ending this home series with an exterior post featuring the Onsu Sunnyvale home! There is so many fun colors to choose from with this house it was hard for me to just pick one. I went with the pink and navy colors. The colors inspired me to have fun with the outside decor and greenery. I do not consider myself a landscaper. My friend girls Alexa and Kelly can whip up the outdoor blog posts. However, in instances like this where the home is adorable I have to show the exterior. It would be a crime not to! We all tend to decorate differently. I work on the inside first and then work on the outside after. I know some people do the opposite. It just depends on what you are comfortable with. My twin does it all. She is magical to me.  You know this could be a twin inspiration post since I am using two houses right? BOOM! Everything I do comes from inspiration. SO many things inspire the way I decorate spaces and it's a whole mood when I get everything going. I decorated the inside of this home first and took my pics for the previous posts before I decided on what to do with the outside. I almost wanted to have these home floating I am having such fun with them. LOL You are in Secondlife why not do something wild? Hey, It was just a thought. I love that this house has a porch. 

The southern person in me loves porches. Back home porches are just the scene of some amazing social events and quality time with family and friends. The detailing of the shutters and everything is so nice. This home is 3 levels and it's pretty easy to get around. The hardest decision is picking a house color. LOL I normally would pick the navy or a charcoal color if available but the pink is really nice for this Spring season and so is the red. LOL So...yea, I had a time looking at all of the awesome colors. The white and beige colors are neutral and then you can add big pops of color with your greenery and everything so that is another option there. Just go with what you love and what calls to you! That is what I always do. I had fun adding these little details around these houses for a nice Spring home experience! This will be my last post of this home series. I hope you enjoyed it! This is my first post after updating my viewer to this EEP shhh and lol...It's taking me 10 billion times longer to feel like I got the pic the way I wanted. I am trying some new WL and settings. Feel free to give me feedback on these next so many posts! Thank you so much for the support my friends! I have details below! I appreciate you so much! Take care and enjoy the rest of your day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Sidenote:

I really hope you guys love this series as much as I loved decorating this amazing home!  I enjoy giving ideas so that you can have your own magical space in the home that you love. My posts are a prime example of no matter what you think your decor style is you can do so much more! I am mostly a modern person as far as homes/decor but I also love country, Antique, Farmhouse and Quaint decor options! It just depends on what the mood is. It's so much fun. Have fun making your special place....special! xoxo <3333



Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-
 
Featured - 
Onsu- Sunnyvale House- Pink
Onsu Sunnyvale House- Navy- New at the Mainstore- 

{moss&mink} Heart Fences (White) 
{moss&mink} Mainstore- 

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts