Majesty- Sunnyvale Living- Part.Two

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with the amazing Onsu Sunnyvale home again but I moved upstairs to show you one of the bedrooms fully decorated. It's always so many spaces to have fun and decorate in these homes! The owner's suite is really big and you can have fun setting it up with ease. The bedroom that called me to post today is one of the guest rooms. We tend to just focus on the biggest ones but the smaller ones in this home are so nice. One even has a small balcony! The windows brought me to this room and this is what I came up with! I wanted a fun space that says hello to Spring! I had such fun with the colors in here. I have used similar colors in each space throughout this house but that wasn't my focus. I just used the colors that made me smile and they all go together so well! Neutral with pops of color and the pillows were so fun to use. I am also featuring Apple Fall with the Cooper Bedroom Collection. You ever go to a store and just buy a bed...then you think hmmm I need nightstands and a wardrobe....Well here you go! These items come in several different colors but I went with the Mushroom! It called to me and fits this space so well. I modded the size of the items a little bit to fit my vision. But I have the night stand, wardrobe and dresser in here perfectly! 

These items are brand new and at the mainstores. You can never have too much lighting. I have some floor lamps and some hanging lights all over this space. The shades/drapes are from Mudhoney. With windows I either want window treatments or I do not. With the beautiful look of this home I like having them in here to go with the styling of everything but it is totally up to you! I added some little decor things in here to add the personality I was going for and this what you see here is the finished product of this space. I have similar items on the back wall you are not seeing to tie everything together. I like everything to balance. This bed doesn't come with a headboard so I added one. I wanted everything I add in this home to add to the character and not go too far from the look/style/elegance of the home. I have one more post in this series to show you! I hope you enjoyed this one! Thank you so much my amazing friends for the support! I appreciate it. New items bring new ideas and I am excited to show you everything this month! Stay tuned! Thank you so much for stopping by and have an awesome day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Onsu ~ "Sunnyvale" House ~  LI:159- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onsu/122/127/203

Apple Fall Cooper Bedroom Suite- NEW at the Mainstore!

Apple Fall Cooper Bedside Table - Mushroom LI:1
Apple Fall Cooper Mid-Height Cabinet - Mushroom LI:1
Apple Fall Cooper Wardrobe - Mushroom LI:2
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream LI:1
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Brass LI:2

JIAN Silly Shibes II 19. Rope Chew LI:1
JIAN Silly Shibes II VIP Reward :: Doge Tent LI:5

MudHoney Roman Shade Down LI:2

Other Decor-
Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Long - Gold LI:2
Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Mid - Gold LI:2
Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Short - Gold LI:1
dust bunny . quirky planters 4 . elephant LI:2
dust bunny . sunday buffet . seat cushions . style a LI:2
dust bunny . sunday buffet . seat cushions . style b LI:2
Fancy Decor: Madsen Painting (texture change) LI:1
hive // turned over wooden crate LI:1
Loft & Aria - Hoyos Lamp LI:1
Nutmeg. French Cafe Linen Bag LI:2
Nutmeg. Staying Warm Tray / Cream LI:1
Nutmeg. Warm Earth Wicker Vase LI:1
Nutmeg. Warm Respite Ottoman Cuddle LI:3
Nutmeg. Winter's Dawn Basket LI:4
Nutmeg. Winter's Dawn Rug / Bonus Item LI:40
tarte. hanging topiary - solo LI:2
tarte. kendall bed LI:10
{vespertine} - snowdrops cloche LI:1
~BAZAR~ Athens Headboard - Riveted LI:1
~BAZAR~Jagger Sofa ADULT LI:7

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts