Majesty- Stay For Awhile

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring the Apple Fall Adirondack chair. It comes in many different beautifully textured colors. When I saw this chair it made me think of a nice sitting space with all the wonderful comforts of home along with some sunshine. Most of the beautiful items here are from Apple Fall. I added a screen I got from Ariskea from the last weekend sale! I am inspired by the beauty of the season while I enjoy it before Summer humidity makes it go all to hell. LOL! The color palette for this space is warm oaks and whites with cream. A total neutral color scheme with the wood adding some warmth. I had a time picking out what color for the chair I wanted to use for this space. I love having options but I can be quite indecisive. But, there is a color here for everyone with all of these rich colors available. These chairs would also look nice by the beach or on a nice porch. They would even be nice in a living room setting as side chair or in a foyer. I always have to tone down all of the ideas I get for decorating! LOL I don't have the time to just think of all of the ideas with no action putting them together and this is what called to me. A warm and cozy setting enjoying the Spring season. I really hope you like this chair! It is available now at the mainstore at Apple Fall.

I postponed updating my firestorm viewer until the day they took the old one I was using away. Something went weird with my viewer a few weeks back and I updated to the newest one at the time. Well, I saw all of my favorite Windlights were gone and the sky slider and many things were different! I said oh hell no I don't have time for this shhhh and then went back to the old one. LOL The other day sadly I had to move to the newest version. I backed up my settings which helped some and I was able to get my old WL because of help from Firestorm chat. Now, I have been trying to get everything as close to normal for me as possible. Still fighting the camera save, sky slider and camera angle though. I am going back and forth with things to find my fit again to have my pictures like I want so any feedback would be appreciated! I am working on more posts as I am not done for the month. I got inspired by a few sets and started working on them and I also see something else that has caught my eye so is that three more? or four? I am not sure. Let's just see what gets me inspired! Stay tuned my friends! Thank you so much for the support and enjoy the rest of this new week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Apple Fall Blake Adirondack Chair - Adult LI:2- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/106/193/55


Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light LI:6
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, African LI:1
Apple Fall Nauticus Shell Vessel (Summerfest Gift) LI:1
Apple Fall Pampas Grass LI:1
Apple Fall Retro Radio LI:1
Apple Fall Scroll-Handle Terracotta Jug - Bleached LI:1
Apple Fall Stacked Magazines LI:1
Apple Fall Summer Parasol LI:4
Apple Fall Sutton Lantern - Aged Oak LI:2
West Village Atlas Bronze Bar Cart LI:1
West Village Blueberries & Cream Muffins LI:1
West Village Cocktail Books & Biscuits LI:1
West Village Cotton Tote LI:1
West Village Heart Eucalyptus Spray LI:3
West Village Maynard Paneling, Straight LI:1
West Village Oranges in Dish LI:1
West Village Pizza Oven - Limewash Brick LI:3


~BAZAR~ River Dock LI:25
Ariskea[Coralie] Door & ivy [Oak] LI:4


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


Comments

Popular Posts