Majesty- The Midas Touch- Office Edition 24KT

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends!!!! I am featuring {moss&mink} Layla & Midas set new to the Kustom 9 Event for April!! The name Midas makes me think of over the top gold and I am a gold person so this is right up my alley to have some fun with. Gold is a mood. So, I am rolling eith the gold in this space I set up as an office. It is all about the gold people. This is what I came up with!!! I am using the :HAIKEI: With true Black Rare Skybox. I really had fun decorating this home and this room is mostly textured gold and white and it gave the feel I was going for with these furniture items. Let me say this chair is my new favorite! I love it so much. The textures and fluffiness of the pillow are true perfection! I have some older chairs with fur or gold pillows I like but I am tossing them suckers aside now for this one! I will be using it in spaces in the future as well! I just love it. 

Most of the items I have used are from {moss&mink} and I added some favorite decor extras. It just depends on how you want your space! It's been some times since I used my favorite furball the Forest cat and he fits perfect in this space to have a go at the chandelier adding personality to the space as well as my cute little Princess kitty which is a gacha rare that I truly love using so much! I got up bright and early this morning and got a frappucino. That is all Starbucks has to offer since my Latte maker makes better lattes. LOL!!! It's the weekend I am not rambling long today people! Full details are below! Thank you so much for the support my friends and have an awesome day! Stay Safe! xoxo <3333 Ebony



Credits:

Featuring- 

{moss&mink} Layla & Midas Event Pack- NEW at Kustom9 Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22


{moss&mink} Layla Chair LI:3

{moss&mink} Layla Desk LI:1

{moss&mink} Layla Lamp LI:1

{moss&mink} Layla Shelves LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Book Ends LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Diffuser LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Leaf Sculpture LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Palm w/Books LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Stone Fruit LI:1

{moss&mink} Midas - Vine Planter LI:1

{moss&mink} Motivational Print A LI:1

{moss&mink} Motivational Print B LI:1

{moss&mink} Motivational Print C LI:1


{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1

{moss&mink}- Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29


Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream LI:1

Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/47/129/29


JIAN Forest Cat Static - Catch LI:1

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/244/238/23


Other Decor-

Elm. Classic Chandelier [Gold] LI:15

Fancy Decor: Henrik Computer Monitor LI:2

MADRAS Alibi Egypt Book Set LI:1

Marke. Arto Vase LI:2

MishMish - Broken Piggy Bank / Fancy LI:1

Pitaya - Runner Rug - Messy FRAME GOLD LI:3

Pitaya - Runner Rug - straight FRAME GOLD LI:2

dust bunny . lighted jar . type a LI:2

dust bunny . lighted jar . type b LI:2

dust bunny . snake plant LI:2

tarte. metal lantern LI:1

Comments

Popular Posts