Majesty- Clean And Pristine

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here with a living room set new to Chez Moi Furniture named Mina Living room! It is new to the Cosmopolitan Event! I love this set! I hope all of you know I do not blog items to just fill some quota. I have to really like the pieces before I decorate using them and they end up being  items I use myself and will use over again. This set obviously fits the bill! It is super nice and I love everything. This set is texture change!! There is nothing love more than being able to change the color of furniture! I tend to not buy sofas that are sold by the color. Well, I am indecisive enough and who wants to spend 10k on sofa colors?? I sure as hell do not! LOL I went with the black instead of a more Spring type color! But do not be surprised to see this sofa show up in more spaces in the future with other things! I love the colors and style of this set! I went with blk/white and wood with gold accents for this living room space. You can make this set work casually or glam it up. You pretty much have everything you need but you have the table space to add your own little knick knacks and that is what I did! I had someone recently ask me how long it takes for me to do a space. Putting down the main items is the first step I do with any space. But, then I go through and add all of the little extras and room details. That takes some extra time for me because I am picky and my inventory is all over the place atm. It just depends on the space and how detailed it is.  

If I am working on a modular set it takes forever. LOL The thing that always takes me the most time is the pictures acutally. I have to show you the way I envision the space and sometimes it's not that easy. I tend to go nuts with Windlights. Too bright, too dark or  just not anything special seems to be the phrases I use a lot. LOL Blogging forced me to be better taking pictures on SL or you wouldn't see the space in the way I see it and that would irk me. It's always a work in progress to continue to improve for me. Never stop improving. When speaking to newer bloggers I love saying look at my old pics. LOL! Look at those! I gave my all but they were not good at all. But, at that time it was the best I could do so I went with it until I focused and practiced more. I love giving tips that I wish I was able to have when I started out so my pics would have been way better. I had to just focus and work with it and you see my style develop. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to do. Never say you cannot do something because you can. You just have to learn! You have to want to learn as well.  This set will be at the Cosmopolitan event until the 17th after that it will be available at the store. There is PG and Adult versions available. I love this space! I hope you do as well! I have more to show you my friends! Thank you so much for the support and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
 CHEZ MOI Mina Living Room- NEW at the Cosmopolitan Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/117/5/22

CHEZ MOI Mina Accent Table LI:1
CHEZ MOI Mina Chair (Adult) LI:2
CHEZ MOI Mina Coffee Table LI:2
CHEZ MOI Mina Orchid Vase LI:2
CHEZ MOI Velvet Mina Settee (Adult) LI:11

CHEZ MOI INFO:



♥ WWW.CHEZMOIFURNITURES.COM





MudHoney Capiz Chandelier Dark - Brass LI:7
MudHoney Photo Room 3 LI:17

Other Decor-
(Luc.) Caviar & Salmon Lox Appetizer [Decor, BENTO Server] LI:1
Dahlia - Sophia - Wallart - Black/ Wood LI:4
Loft & Aria - Cool Pup LI:1
Marke. Arto Vase LI:2
Nutmeg. Disarray Old Pitcher Lamp Soft Grey LI:3
[FOURTH WALL] Vulni Art Canvas LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts