Majesty- As The Sun Falls

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring :HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK which is a new gacha key at the Kustom9 Event!!! This skybox is amazing. I can honestly say this is my favorite one from the store. I am a monochrome person and I love over the top things. So, the colors in this home and the dramatic staircase is perfect and such a wonderful focal point in the main living area of this home. I had to showcase this home while showing this amazing staircase people! The common items in this key include two versions of the bar and chairs along with some are and extra decor items. I went with the bar with the marble white top as I fit it went well with what I am going for. This is a skybox but it has doors to let you in from outside. So, maybe if you had a platform and wanted to walk in and out of your home you can do that. When you walk in there is two rooms that you can use for anything and then you walk into the main living space with the staircase to the left. This side could easily be entertainment central like I have here and then the other easily a normal living room space. There is also space upstairs of course! This skybox can easily be a main home. Sometimes when you hear skybox you think of a small space but this one is a really nice size. I love decorating skyboxes. 

When I was living mainly on mainland many moons ago I stayed in the sky so I have a soft spot for skyhomes and I love to decorate them. You either want to feel like you are in the sky or you like having outdoor things to make it feel like you are on the ground. With all of the windows with this home that will be a fun thing to do but it's totally personal preference. This skybox has a land impact of 108 and it will increase if you make it bigger. The textures in here are so pretty and the flooring! This is a must have my friends if you love having a fun home to decorating and show off! I hope you are enjoying the posts I have showed you this month so far. I am not done. I look at my calendar and there is still some things I want to showcase before this month ends so cross your fingers for me that I can get everything done. Thank you so much for the support my friends! I appreciate it and all feedback! Thank you so much. Enjoy the rest of your day. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 1 LI:6
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 2-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 3 LI:2
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 4 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 5 LI:4
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 7-A LI:2
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / 7-B LI:2
:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / SKYBOX / RARE LI:108

:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA - NEW at Kustom9- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/kustom9/123/129/22


:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {8} LI:8
:HAIKEI: Leave Love Be / GACHA / 2 LI:4
:HAIKEI: Leave Love Be / GACHA / 3 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Leave Love Be / GACHA / 8 LI:2
:HAIKEI: Moment of every day _ GACHA / {2} LI:2
:HAIKEI: Stay alive / GACHA / {5} LI:2
:HAIKEI: TOTALLY CHILLING / GACHA / 2 LI:3
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 1 LI:4
:HAIKEI: WHATEVER YOU GOT / GACHA / 3 LI:4


JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Pizza Pibble
JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Ice Cream Pug LI:1

Kalopsia - Fancy Statue LI:2

Other Decor-
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Black LI:1
Dahlia - Malarkey - Ice Bucket LI:1
Dahlia - Malarkey - Margarita Glasses & Tequila - Dispenser LI:2
Dahlia - Sia - Lantern - Short - Black LI:1
Mithral * Tall Greenhouse Cabinet (Black) LI:18
[ keke ] cluster of bulbs - chrome - maxi LI:2
[FOURTH WALL] Elements Fire & Water Wall LI:10


Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 



Comments

Popular Posts