Majesty- Broaden Your Horizons

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I am here featuring North Oak with Living room essentials collection which is new to the Equal 10 Event & Jaden Shearling Chair Fatpack!! I wanted this living room space to have a modern feel with Black metal detailing throughout. I was inspired by the pop of color I get from the Blue shade of the sofa and that gives me the inspiration for what I did with this space! North Oak is a newer home store and I am excited to be featuring this store for the first time. When I first started as a new blogger the only stores that gave me a chance were new stores. So, I love being able to feature new stores as much as established ones now that I am a more established blogger for 1000 yrs now. LOL The store has some beautiful items and is appearing in more events on the grid. I will leave more info as far as flickr, lms and things so you can look at the store more after my post.  I think this is going to be my last post of the month unless I get inspired again. You never know when the extra creative juices get to flowing! Being a creative person for me means that I am always thinking and filled with ideas. It can be tiring at times. LOL I am always trying to get things perfect. It's my own personal battle that I keep going with myself.

My main focus is to always showcase the items in the best way and with the mood I am going for so you can see what I am seeing. Every space fills you with a mood. You can make this space more casual or dress it up as you please. You can use multiple sofas and just multiple everything. I usually like to double up on items for more of a balance. I was tempted to use a different color of sofa because they is so many colors to choose from! The Blue shade called to me so I went with it. Plus, Blue is my color. I love blue! I am still using this amazing skybox from :HAIKEI:. It's at the kustom9 event and I have decorated tha last several spaces I blogged in it. I just haven't finished the main living space but I have been all over this house decorating and I love it!  The Equal 10 event lasts until May 5th. Afterwards the items will be at the mainstore. So , feel free to have a run down. This month went by fast! But, that means more stuff to share with you! I will be back soon my friends! A new month brings new posts! Stay tuned! Thank you for the support! I appreciate you! Have a blessed day and enjoy the rest of this month. xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

North Oak Living Essentials- 
[North Oak] + Bird of Paradise LI:3
[North Oak] + Sigrid Coffee Table LI:2
[North Oak] + Sigrid End Table LI:1
[North Oak] + Vatos Lamp LI:1

North Oak- Jaden Shearling Chair Fatpack- 
[North Oak] + Jaden Shearling Chair (black) LI:3
[North Oak] + Lemon Tree LI:3



Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 7 LI:1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 8 LI:1
Apple Fall Cushion - Mud-cloth, Trellis LI:1
Apple Fall Globe w/ Books - Cream LI:1

:HAIKEI: WITH TRUE BLACK / GACHA / SKYBOX / RARE LI:101

JIAN 'dorable Danes 15. Triple Baby Bed LI:1
JIAN :: Floofy Felines - Fancy Feaster LI:11


Other Decor-
(Luc.) Caviar & Salmon Lox Appetizer [Decor, BENTO Server] LI:1
Dahlia - Sia - Lantern - Short - Black LI:1
Fancy Decor: Bradley Sconce LI:2
Fancy Decor: Miller Rug LI:1
[FOURTH WALL] Vulni Art Canvas LI:1
[FOURTH WALL] iClean Robot Vacuum - Black LI:1
hive // modern farmhouse hanging light . scripted LI:2
{wn} Coffee Time - Biscotti (wood) LI:1
{wn} Coffee Time - Tray (wood) LI:1





Comments

Popular Posts