Majesty- Brunch With No Mimosas

 Hello there! I hope all is well my friends! I have a new foodie post for you featuring [Cinoe] Riverside Breakfast which is new to the Access Event SO, my inspiration for this post comes from my love of waffles and Coffee aka Lattes for me. LOL I have a brand new latte maker people and I haven't been to Starbucks since I got it. If you knew how much I went to Starbucks you would know this is a huge thing! I actually like the lattes my machine makes way better! Waffles are another love of mine but I will get into that more later. This breakfast set is scripted and has bento animations. Everything dispenses people! So many new dining sets and pallets are being released a brunch picnic with these items would be awesome. You have so many options! All of the food/drink items in this space are from [Cinoe]. I am such a foodie y'all. If I rezzed all of my food on a sim it would prob crash it. LOL!!!! But, I love setting up dining sets filled with food. I had originally planned on doing a closeup but it just wasn't going to work with all of the items in the way I wanted so I decided why not just set up a dining room with these yummy food items and this is what I came up with! Other items in here are from {moss&mink}, Mudhoney, Dahlia and Bazar. I used these lights recently on a post and I just love them. I am using them everywhere! The kitty rare which is a gacha items is one of my most favorite things. 

She fits so perfectly in this space I just had to have her sleeping there and the plants are also from {moss&mink} They were perfect for the space and with the uni hud I was able to color the pot how I wanted. The shades are from MudHoney. They are another example of an item I used a lot. The land impact is low and there is a ton of textures to choose from solid and patterns. The dining set is one I got from Bazar but hadn't had a chance to use it. I only used items when they call to me for a space and brunch is a huge thing here so I plain dining set just wouldn't have given off the feel I was going for. A feeling that is formal yet casual. If I had to pick a favorite dish in this set it would be the waffles as I love waffles in rl. I am such a waffle snob. I cook the best waffles. I am serious. Don't hate on me. It's the truth. I can't even get them from restaurants anymore. They taste like cardboard. The same huge round waffle everywhere at these restaurants here. LOL But, anyway people I have more posts to do while I have the time. Thank you so much for stopping by. Full details are below! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it! Have a wonderful week ahead! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast- NEW at the Access Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/ACCESS/40/131/21

[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Coffee cup LI:2
[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Coffee pot LI:1
[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Pancake plate LI:2
[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Quiche & soup LI:2
[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Scones and strawberry jam LI:2
[Cinoe] Riverside breakfast - Waffle plate LI:2

[Cinoe] Morning habits - Solt & Pepper LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Bagel sandwich  Pack LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Gratin soup Bowl LI:1
[Cinoe] Prairie delicatessen - Minestrone Bowl LI:1
[Cinoe] The arrival of temptation - Peach tart LI:1

{moss&mink} Modern Princess - Princess Kitty RARE LI:1
{moss&mink} Nikka Palm planter LI:2

MudHoney Roman Shade Up LI:2

Dahlia - Bare - Pendant Lights - Mid - Gold LI:2
~BAZAR~ Florenze - Dining chair LI:1
~BAZAR~ Florenze - Dining table (small) LI:1

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en 


 


Comments

Popular Posts