Majesty- Tuesday Morning

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday my friends!! I am here today featuring West Village Thea Fireplace Collection new at the mainstore! You can use these items in any space easily. I decided to use them in a living room space. The fireplace is really pretty. It's a nice statement piece on it's on but I saw the logs in the folder and thought why not add them to the wall to make an even bigger focal point! These logs are so versatile. I have so many different ways in my head to use them so do not be shocked to see them again in the near future. I love fireplaces and decor for them. I have a big one in rl that I love so much. You tend to decorate the room around them to show them off and that is what I did here. Most of the items in this room are from Apple Fall and West Village!! I seriously have so many items from the store all the way back to his first items. So, I love using the items. My Apple Fall/West Village folder is truly one I look in a lot! This set comes with the fireplace, 4 colors of the Ginger jar which I have on the shelving, two different original artworks which I have on the fireplace and a torso. The torso also comes in the color nuit. When you cannot choose a color then use them all like I did with the jars. LOL
I have enjoyed using this set. Beautiful decor items bring me so many ideas and everytime I use an item again it's like the first time. Sometimes you don't need to get rid of a build because you have had it a long time. All you have to do is just change the decor and you are in a brand new space. I like to do that a lot. Well, I am not going to ramble long. I put all of the credits for the items I used below! Thank you for stopping by and for the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog. I have all of my social media links below! Thank you dearly my friends. Enjoy your day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Thea Fireplace Collection- NEW at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


West Village Thea Marble Fireplace
West Village Thea Log Insert
West Village Ginger Jar - Red Toile
West Village Ginger Jar - Grey Toile
West Village Ginger Jar - Navy Toile
West Village Ginger Jar - Cream
Apple Fall Original Artwork ' Bamboo at Sunrise'
Apple Fall Original Artwork ' It's 2020 Baby'
West Village Female Plaster Torso - Jour

Apple Fall Fulwood Chair
Apple Fall Fulwood Chair w/ Blanket 
Apple Fall Rustic Cart Coffee Table
West Village Lily Leaves Spray
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 1
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 2
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 3
Apple Fall Books - Arrangement 4
Apple Fall Reclaimed Plank Shelf
Apple Fall Reclaimed Corbel Shelf
West Village Maynard Paneling,
West Village Ginger Jar Lamp - Cream

Other Decor-

dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
Nutmeg. Old Oriental Rug2_Bonus Item
hive // cone boxwood topiary
The Loft & ARIA - Zoete Arch Lamp
FD & Commoner: Indio Coffee Table

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 



Comments

Popular Posts