Majesty- Breakfast At Ebony's

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Thursday my friends! I am here today with a space inspired by some awesome items! Featuring Kraftwork Sweet Tea Cart & MudHoney Vintage Dishes. Both are new to the Food Court Event! The Dishes from MudHoney are in 3 colors. White, Yellow and Blue. You mostly see the Yellow and Blue but I used all 3 colors and filled the bookshelves with them all. I never know how I will take the pics so I always decorate everything. LOL I was just telling my friend you won't even get to see the whole room! LOL But, I wanted to do closer items of these items instead of a wider pic of the whole room. But these cabinets go to the ceiling and they are full! There is a ton of different dishes in this set. I put the ad down below so you can see all of the variety you get with it. You can easily mix and match the colors to give your space a vibrant and Springy look. The Sweet Tea cart is adorable and it is texture change. I loved this color scheme and I wanted y'all to see the beautiful patterns on it so I had to do a bonus pic to show more detail! I filled it with some dishes and cute food and drink items. The cake and cupcake stands are from Granola and the gold just adds to the glamour.

My little guy on the Pillow is from JIAN.He is a gacha rare item and is texture change! Super adorable and really adds personality to the space. He is a part of the Puff Pups gacha key and he is the sleepy puff rare. The chairs are from hald deer and they really fit the space. I first though of some big end chairs but once I rezzed these I didn't look back. You can use these items in different spaces. I love sweet tea and this gives off a Tea room vibe as well. I am not rambling long today! I Hope y'all enjoyed this post!!! I have more to show you! Thank you for stopping by. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr, Like my facebook page and send me a request on my Instagram! Thank you so much my friends! I appreciate the support! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed


Credits-



Featured - 

KraftWork Sweet Tea Cart - NEW- The Food Court Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Safe%20House/128/128/29



MudHoney Vintage Dishes- New- The Food Court Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Safe%20House/128/128/29



Jian Puff Pups :: Sleepy Puff RARE



Apple Fall Mercantile Bookshelf 



Granola. Gimme Some Sugar Cake.

Granola. Gimme Some Sugar Cupcake.




Other Decor-

dust bunny . sweet dreams . fiddle leaf tree

{vespertine} - skincare clutter-

Dahlia - Vulnerability - Quatrfoil Rug 1

Dahlia - Sunday - Teacup Eggs - Robin/Rose

Dahlia - Sweet Escape - Butterfly Teacup - Yellow

hive // iced coffee on the go

Fancy Decor: Toast Stand

{what next} Pineapple Drink Dispenser (green)

+Half-Deer+ Vintage Heart Chair - Gold+Mint

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 




Comments

Popular Posts