Majesty- Out Like A Light

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi's Adore Bedroom Set! This set is new to the Cosmopolitan event! It ends on the 11th but this set will be at the mainstore afterwards. The Bedspread is texture change and I went with the black! I am a Monochrome person! I love decorating with black and white! So choosing the black bedspread today was easy! This bed called to me with the Modern design! It is really a show stopper! I decorated around it but this bed and a couple of night stands and lamps would work as well. I just like having a room look lived in but also in order. I just went with mainly black and white items. I did mod the wall art some. One I made smaller and the neon one I made bigger. I tend to mod things to fit the space. However, I like things to big focal features so you might like it at the original size! Whatever you like is the right option! I had so much fun in this room. It's really my newest favorite.
I am not going to ramble long today! My day got off to a weird start! LOL SO, I am trying to play catch up at the moment. But this event starts over soon and I wanted to get this post out so y'all have time to run down to it. I didn't do any bonus pics today. I will do them when I feel more smaller items need to be seen better but that is not the case today! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my facebook page! I have all of my links below! Thank you so much for the support and I wish all of you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Adore King Bedroom set- NEW- Cosmopolitan Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/No%20Comment/151/22/22

Adore King Bed (Adult) CHEZ MOI
Adore Decor CHEZ MOI
Eucalyptus Vase Adore CHEZ MOI
This is Our Happy Place Frame CHEZ MOI

Chez Moi Mainstore- 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WideWorld%20Objective/209/78/22

Other Decor-
The Owl. HomeMania. Time for Me. Women's Rug
BackBone Media Pouffe (Group Gift)
[Tia] Churchill Typewriter
Sway's [Neal] Bra
-tres blah- Salad Days - Striped Planner
-tres blah- Eclectic Collection -Large Nesting Box
Fancy Decor: Maddox Neon Light
Fancy Decor: Luxe Side Table (white/silver)
Fancy Decor: Luxe Candelabra (silver)
SAYO - Modern Morocco Set - Art Canvas
dust bunny . lauren bathroom . hanging robe . a
dust bunny . lighted jar . type b
dust bunny . sweet dreams . fur stool
The Loft & ARIA  - Scalloped Tray Brass
RSDC - FLOWER SHOP - LILY_8_(C,M,T)
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Personal Assistant
floorplan. payphone / white
Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter Black

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts