Majesty- Tranquil Surroundings

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Saturday my friends!!I am here today featuring *booN-kura HAIDEN Shinto shrine JINJA YUZA!! This build is really beautiful! This is a Japanese shrine. It is a building for worship. It is also a building for landscape like I have here! It is truly a must have. Until the 20th it will be 30% off of the regular price! It's been too long since I featured the store so I am excited to show you this build today! I did a bonus pic as well. Just a little closer to see the details. I knew right away I wanted to surround this beautiful shrine with greenery! The perfect set for me was the Zen set from Skye! I love being able to use things in the way I need. Buiding kits can be quite tedious. I almost went with the river path but from the angle I am taking pics you wouldn't see the river anyways so I decided to just use the Zen Garden kit and some grass from HPMD. Everything makes for a tranquil and serene experience. As with most mesh items if you make the size bigger it will increase in land impact. I found it to be a nice size as is so I didn't change anything at all.

It's a nice change of pace to blog a build! I don't blog them often! I really wanted the surroundings of this build to compliment it and this is what I came up with. It is textured beautifully and I love the rich wood coloring. Landscaping can be high in land impact but most of the items I used are low. The oak trees are prob the highest and at the size I have them at prob around 20 prims. But I mostly used the Zen garden! I am not rambling long today! Make sure to run down to the store to get this awesome build while on sale! Thank you for stopping by and for your support! It means so much to me. Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr, Like my Facebook page and send me a request on Instagram! That is prob enough social media for me. LOL! That was a mouth full! Thank you so much and have a blessed day my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
booN-kura HAIDEN Shinto shrine JINJA YUZA - New at the Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SAIKIN/129/125/699

Other Decor-
Skye Zen Garden Building Kit
Skye Four Season Oak Tree
HPMD* WildGrasses

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)



Comments

Popular Posts