Majesty- Kelly's Dining Experience

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Monday my friends! I am Featuring KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set new to the Uber event!!! This set is one that Nodnol made in collaboration with KellyTopaz Firehawk. This is a part of the wonderful pop Up Personality Collection. It is really Ornate and detailed. I was inspired the second I saw it to do a nice bright and Airy dining room. I have a thing for decorating dining tables. I have so much to decorate them with so they can be filled with food and drinks and really showcase the dining room. I had fun doing that here. The room is mainly neutral with the decor on the table bringing the pop of color! Looking down my timeline and it has been sometime since I got to feature a dining set on the blog. Although, I decorate them a lot in SL. They are prob my favorite things to decorate. This set is really nice y'all. You can easily have the glam dining room of your dreams. I just used the items and added as I felt it needed it. I am a chandelier person so I added 4 or 5. LOL I liked how they looked. One just wasn't enough for me but this is all personal preference. Do as you like. Everything is low land impact. I draped the curtains around the room and left a peek of outdoor surroundings. In this set you get the dining chairs, bench, curtains, plant, chandeliers, place settings along with a short and tall candle I have on the table.
There is 10 items in this set! plenty of items to use for your own dining room. At first I had two benches. One on either side but you couldn't really see the other unless I took the pic from a different cam angle. I didn't want to do that so I decided the other side would be best with chairs and I like how they fit there. I also put some chairs on either end. I love having head of table feels to dining sets but it's not for everyone. You could even just have two benches, all chairs, and a mixture like I did here. There is no wrong way to set up your own space. I filled the table with food and drinks. I had to add Mimosas since they are such a huge thing here. People here love brunch and bottomless Mimosas. if you do not have endless Mimosas you WILL get a bad Yelp rating. LMAO! One time I seen a girl say "Yeah, they had Mimosas but you have to pay for each one you get! Not a fan!" It is serious here. Side note: I am not a big fan of Orange juice so I don't care! But, it is hilarious to see them flip over it. All of the food used is from Apple Fall. The Cherry Tart and treats platter are gacha items. Please note Apple Fall has discontinued all his gachas. I went to mp to find another platter but the prices are higher than normal for commons so...it will only get worse. Just a heads up. I had ran to the store to play the machine hoping to be able to and they are all gone. I took a bonus pic of the table to show you more detail on the items on the table so you can see how nice they are. 
Kelly actually sent me another platter! But, by then I was using the cake. Once I get to decorating I have to go and keep it moving! LOL I was like hmm I'd like another platter. Went to MP saw crazy prices and then fussed about it. LOL! So, Thank you Kelly for the extra platter which I will keep in a safe place! Y'all know I love food things so a Food Court event post or two is on the way. I see some things that I need and I have 2 sets already on my calender to post. So more food things to come. I have been enjoying posting new things for all of you! I am very picky about what I post. I only post things I am excited about and want to show all of you. I really hope you enjoyed this post and would like this set for your own dining space. But, please don't limit these items to just the dining room. The curtains can be anywhere like the chairs. The table can be used easily for a foyer! Do not limit yourself because you see me use it as a dining room set! There is many options for these amazing items! Let your creativity have the reigns of your imagination! Thank you for the support my friends. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! I also have Instagram that I am going to post more about soon. So, feel free to add me there as well to keep up with new blog posts and spaces. Thank you! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set- NEW at the Uber Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Uber/126/140/1200

KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Table
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Bench
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Chair A
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Dry Bush Vase
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Table Placing
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Chandelier
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Drapes
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Candle Tall
KraftWork Montmartre Dining Set . Candle Short
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/74/77/22


Apple Fall Swan Toast Caddy & Toast
Apple Fall Fig & Blackberry Cake
Apple Fall 'Elvira' Plate w/ Egg, Avocado & Toast
Apple Fall Althea Rug - Antique Light
Apple Fall Cushion - Cream
2. Apple Fall Chocolate & Cherry Tart
8. Apple Fall Treats Platter
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Other Decor-
Kalopsia - Fancy Statue
Fancy Decor: Mimosa
Fancy Decor: Classic Water Glass
Fancy Decor: Glass Salt & Pepper Shakers
Fancy Decor: Classic Coffee Cup
Fancy Decor: Napkin Holder
Consignment- Twigs

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 




Comments

Popular Posts