Majesty- Serve YourSelf

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am featuring Ayla. Homemade Soup Fatpack. New to the Food court event which is also new. There is a ton of food at the event. This set comes with some awesome items. You get three soups! They are the Chicken & Lentil, Tomato and Vegetable. You also get a Feta & Spinach Baguette, Rustic Kitchen Hook Rack & Rustic Kitchen Table. I am using everything. Please note I did mod some soups. They come on trays but a few of them I took off them to have as a standalone decor item. I love to mod! So, please note they do not come as standalone soup bowls however you can mod them like I did to get that look! It's up to you! There is so many things you can do with these items and different ways to set them up. I wanted to make a nice foodie table full of soups and goodies. I also have some food items in here from ..::THOR::.. which are gacha items. Now, I just went back to the event to try to get the rare bread. I did not get it.  Boohoohoo!!! LOL!! But, I do keep getting the Macchiato which you see here and the choco muffin plate.
I am going to try again later. The items in the gacha key are textured so nicely! I am not a big gacha person. SL has eaten many of my gacha things so I try to stay away from gacha items unless I just love them and I loved these items so w.e. Do NOT eat my Macchiato SL!! LOL These items go together beautifully. You cannot beat having some awesome food items for your kitchen, dining table or just to have in random spaces. This is my first full Foodie post of the year and I hope to have many more. I truly enjoy collecting food on SL. Not rambling long today! I will put full credits below! Feel free to have a look! Thank you for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr, Like my Facebook page and hit me up on Instagram! I need to start promoting it more but I am not pressed. Thank you my friends!!! Have a blessed day and week! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Homemade Soup's - Fatpack- New at the Food Court Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Safe%20House/128/128/27


Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

MudHoney Charlotte Tealight Candle
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
.::THOR::.. Macchiato
..::THOR::.. Granny Fruit Jam
..::THOR::.. Shocking Heart
floorplan. self service sign
Nutmeg. Farmhouse Brunch Pears / 1 Bonus Item


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW)


Comments

Popular Posts