Majesty- The Office- Boss Life

Hello there! I hope all is well! I am here featuring West Village Mona Office Collection. It's brand new to the Belle Event! It has been some time since I decorated an office space! So, I am really excited to show y'all what I came up with today. I have it bright and airy in here. Let me start off by telling you what you get in the full set. The Ginger Jar lamps in 5 colors! I am using the Grey Toile. The Fiddle Leaf Fig plant, The office desk in 3 colors (Planed Oak, Stripped Oak and Black) I am using the Stipped Oak. The office chair also comes in 3 colors cream which I am using Painted Grey and Rustic wood. Stacked art and Vintage file drawers which I have to the side of the room. Please not I did resize the drawers a little bit to be taller. Lastly, but not least is the rugs. There is 5 different colors in this set and I am using the Olive color. You can buy these items seperate. But, the fatpack with everything is only 625L or 535L if you are in the group!! You get so much for that price. If you are like me and have basically everything from this awesome store you really don't need to venture out of your Apple Fall Folder. LOL Everything in here except a couple of items are from Apple Fall/West Village! My little Desk plaque is from MudHoney and it's metal change as well as the words change to several options. I put it with the "Goal Digger" quote. The Adrian files under the desk are also from MudHoney. The nice computer on the desk is the  iFall Pro 2019 computer. It is also at the event for only 0L people! FREE!! Two color choices. Aluminum and Black.

I also wanted to do a bonus pic so y'all can see more of the space in a closer cam angle. I did mod a few things in here. I made the rug wider and the File drawers I sized up. Everything is mod so you can change things to fit your space easily. I just wanted tall cabinets. They are not this big when you first rez. I just love modding things to fit my vision! I am still working on some new posts! Something for everyone this month! So stay tuned! Thank you for the support everyone! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow my Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! Thank you so much! I hope this weekend was a good one for everyone. It always goes by as quick as it came. Before you know it we will be in a new holiday season right before a new year. That is how it always feels to me anyay. LOL!! Ok, I am done rambling! Have a blessed day my friends! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
West Village Mona Office Collection- NEW at Belle Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/135/139/2986

West Village Mona Office Chair - Cream
West Village Industry Office Desk - Stripped Oak
West Village Ginger Jar Lamp - Grey Toile
West Village Stacked Art
West Village Vintage File Drawers
West Village Trellis Office Rug - Olive
West Village Fiddle Leaf Fig

Apple Fall Mercantile Bookshelf - Double w/ Doors
Apple Fall Cafe Chair
Apple Fall Palisades Pendant Lamp - Black
Apple Fall Victorian Radiator
Apple Fall Amelie Magnifiers
Apple Fall Original Artwork - Cliffside
West Village Cotton Tote
West Village Zebra Cactus
West Village Pizza - Mozzerella & Basil
West Village French Tart Assortment

Apple Fall/West Village Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29


MudHoney Adrian Files
MudHoney Adrian Desk Plaque
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts