Majesty- Timeless Elegance

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Friday my friends!! TGIF!I am here featuring Ayla. with the Old Scars Fatpack new to the Shiny Shabby Event! The set includes Ornate chairs in 2 different color options (saddle & grey), Book Pedestal, Crystal Chandelier, Lace frame and Picture frame (not pictured). You can do anything with this set. You can easily use this for a dining room but I have it here as a nice corner nook. Everything is textured so beautifully and I am in love with the chandeliers! Do not be surprised to see these items in more spaces in the future! I added some decor from Nutmeg which I felt complimented the set and help give the feel I was going for in here. These items will look beautiful as well on their own or with other items you may choose. This collection is super pretty and ornate so the name of the chairs really fit. I wanted a nice space that felt like a nice Spring day when the sun is peeking through your windows with just enough light to make your face feel warm.
I am not going to ramble long today! I will be blogging a variety of spaces this month. I am very OCD so everything is lined up on a schedule so I can keep up with what I am doing. LOL But, there is truly something for everyone and I am picking my favorite things to show you! I hope this week has been going great for all of you. It always seems to go by quicker than I wanted! I put all of the credits for this space below! Stay tuned I have more to show you! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr, Instagram and like my Facebook page. I might do Instagram a little different. It's set up in a better way to me than FB so I am favoring it more. Idk time will tell. Thank you so much for stopping by and for the support! I appreciate it so much! Have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Ayla. Old Scars - Fatpack- NEW at Shiny Shabby- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shiny%20Shabby/137/129/21

Ayla. Old Scars - Ornate Chair (saddle)
Ayla. Old Scars - Ornate Chair (grey)
Ayla. Old Scars - Book Pedestal
Ayla. Old Scars - Crystal Chandelier
Ayla. Old Scars - Lace Frame

Ayla. Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Supernova/130/138/34

MudHoney Photo Room 1
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Other Decor-
Nutmeg. Disarray Old Jar Plant
Nutmeg. Summer's End Book
Nutmeg. Summer's End Utensil Jar
Nutmeg. Summer's End Cup Pile
Nutmeg. Rustic Table
Nutmeg. Rug Gray, Group Gift

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts