Majesty- A Little Bit Of Blue

Hello there! I hope all is well! It has been awhile since I posted a kitchen! So what better time than now!? Featuring {moss&mink} Lilah Kitchen which is available at the mainstore! The hud for this set gives you many color options. I am a blue person so I went with that color. I tend to like all shades of blue but not navy. LOL Navy ain't it. I have to pass on it. But I really like the shade in this kitchen!This kitchen is a modular set so you can build it up to however you need for your space. Some of us need big kitchens and some of us just prefer a kitchenette. You can do that with this set. The upper cabinets are not attached to the lower ones so you can have them there if you have the space or rather show off windows. I have blank walls in this room so I just had fun adding everything. But, that is what makes modular sets so fun you can do what fits your special space. There is options to change countertop and the backsplash tile. I almost made it blue but I didn't want TOO Much blue. I just wanted a little bit. lol This to me is a little bit of blue. Gold accents are throughout and I added just a touch of decor on the counters, stove and island! Sometimes you wanna just go crazy in kitchens and all all of these things you have but I didn't feel like it needed all of that. I did have to add my adorable JIAN Grubbin kitten and cats. I love adding pets to spaces to give that extra boost of personality and they are ready to chow down in this kitchen. I added some food & drink items around them from Hangry and Vespertine. They do have their own little plates though. 

I wanted to do a closer shot of the island so you could see more of the decor in the space and food. The bar stools are from Trompe Loeil and they are my favorite ones. They come in so many colors but I tend to use the black and white ones the most. The cutting board & utensils on the wall by one of the fridges is also with the kitchen set btw. I built up the kitchen quite a bit because I believe in it. HGTV is so boring. People do the most basic designs on that network. LOL It's like they all have the same kitchen in their heads. If I hear shaker style cabinet one more time my head will explode. I used two stoves and two fridges here because why not? LOL Screw Normal. Normal is whatever your "normal" is. Mine is just floating in the wind an having fun. Make your space what you want! Anyway b4 I start bashing that network again lmaooo! I hope everyone is having a great month. It is almost over. It literally feels like the first was yesterday! I want to thank you for stopping by my blog. I truly appreciate the support! Feel free to bookmark my blog and all of my social media links! Thank you so much! I wish you a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
{moss&mink} Lilah Kitchen
{moss&mink} Cutting Board & Utensils
{moss&mink} Hung globe light (Right) - White
{moss&mink} Lime chicken skewers
{moss&mink} Steak & asparagus dinner
{moss&mink} Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moss%20n%20Mink/203/129/29

MH Vintage Mixing Bowls Display - white
MH Vintage Mixing Bowls Messy - white
MH Vintage Mixing Bowls Nested - white
MH Vintage Mugs Row - white
MH Vintage Mugs Messy - white
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Collanders
MudHoney Kitchen Clutter Grinders
MH Vintage Casserole Messy - white
MH Vintage Casserole Stack - white
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Mixer - White & Gold
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

JIAN Pudgy Persians *SOI* Grubbin' Cat
JIAN Pudgy Persians 16. Orange Grubbin' Kitten
JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23

Trompe Loeil - Metal Barstool White
Trompe Loeil Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde%20Park/214/179/22

Other Decor-
{what next} Kitchenette Tea Kettle (decor only)
{what next} Kitchenette Coffee Maker (decor only)
brocante. sweet tea sign
hive // covered stockpot . silver
hive // covered saucepan . silver
hive // turned over wooden crate
Loft & Aria - Lugano Pendant Light- Silver
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . canisters . white
dust bunny . homemade summer treats . cooling cookies
dust bunny . homemade soup . bag of groceries . pattern a
Fancy Decor: Bonham Rug
hive // iced coffee on the go
Hangry - Cheese Fries - Rez
Hangry - Stacked Burger - Rez

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/
Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/majesty.sl/?hl=en ( NEW) 



Comments

Popular Posts