Majesty- Bringing in the New Year- 24KT Gold

Hello there! I hope all is well! My first post of the new year is here! Happy 2020 my friends! May this year be one full, of success, good memories, many blessings and happiness for all of you! I am here featuring MudHoney with the Milo Sectional new to the FaMESHed X event! Now, I have needed a sectional sofa for a minute and either I didn't like the styling of the ones I came across or some were even tooooooo expensive! However, none of those things apply to this awesome sofa! No matter how big or small your space is you can style this sectional to your liking and it has several color options! I went back and forth between the blue and black. As you can see here I decided on black.I almost went with green as well. LOL! It was really hard to choose! So many things you can do with these colors to make a bold statement. I love Bold Statements! The living room in this house is quite huge. But, many homes have these oversized rooms and you have a time decorating them without using 300 prims. LOL! Depending on how big you set this sofa up as you won't be prim poor at all.  I built it up to a nice size and added some of my favorite cushions from Apple Fall! I did tint the one with the studs. It's normally white.There is several pieces to it. Left Corner, Right Corner, Ottoman, Sofa & chair! I am using all of those pieces in this space. The ottoman I put at the end of a couple of the chairs but you can easily use them like a coffee table instead if you pleace. But it does have animations in it and they are really nice! This sofa really is a steal. I was surprised to see it sold as a set without each piece having a different price! It's awesome! It's always fun to turn a space festive and this room was inspired by the sofa of course but also by the beginning of the year and I wanted to have that feeling throughout. The sofa comes in Adult or Pg Versions btw!

I added black and gold decor touches throughout this space. I got some festive food from Vespertine and other decor items such as the banners. Drinks from Hive and What Next. Of course the ones from What Next Dispense which I love! I also through around some confetti throughout to add to the sparkle of the space and add more pops of color! The coffee table is from the loft and aria. Last but not least is an awesome ashtray from Granola! I love the nice amount of smoke that comes from it and there is also a silver option. But, this place is filled with gold so I went with it. The chandeliers are from MudHoney and are texture change. The black was a perfect fit. Oh, and the wall panels are from Architect. I am using an onsu build but with the way I built up things you can't tell. LOL! I love adding walls and anything to make a space more unique. We all can have the same house but do we REALLY have the "same house"? No, we really don't LOL Customizing is so much fun! But, anyway I am done rambling. I have full credits below. This sofa is a must have!!! I was thrilled to see it released and even more in shock when I saw the small price tag! This will be the sofa for a long time to come. Make sure to run down and get your own copy! Thank you so much my friends for stopping by. Thank you for all of the support you have given me not only in 2019 but all of the years I have been blogging and decorating. It really means a lot. I hope all of your dreams come true in the New Year! Feel free to bookmark my blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! I am gonna start promoting another social media sight I have but I had to figure out how to start adding pics to it! LOL! So, Feel free to add me on Instagram! I think I have it where I have to accept adds or follows. Not 100% sure. I hadn't really fiddled with it until a few days ago. Links below! Thank you so much! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
MudHoney Milo Sectional at FameshedX- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FaMESHed%20X/128/128/2

MH Celeste Chandelier - Fatpack
MudHoney Talia Drapes

MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28

Apple Fall Cushion - Satin, Beige
LTD Studded Cushion (Modded)
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

Granola. Clyde Standing Ashtray. Brass.
Granola Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

Other Decor-
hive // champagne bucket
hive // black tie balloons floor . black
{what next} 'Winter Treats' Hot Chocolate (grey)
*HEXtraordinary* Cephalopod Candleabra - Brass
Mithral * Industrial Bar Lamp (Gold/Warm Light)
Loft & Aria -  Juniper Coffee Table - Black
{vespertine} -  lets celebrate banner / gold
{vespertine} -  happy new year  banner / gold
{vespertine} - star & fireworks cupcakes
{vespertine}- star white chocolate cake
{vespertine} floor confetti cover /gold
{vespertine} -  hanging dots / gold
E.V.E KOI Square Confetti Path - Gold
Architect. De Castelli Wall Panel (black) w/shadow

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts