Majesty- Playful Snackers

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Humpday my friends! I am here with a fun bar space featuring JIAN Sneaky Snackers new to the Belle Event and the Granola Sasha Bar Set! These little guys are having fun eating all kinds of food and being mischievous. I felt they were perfect to be in a bar setting but they can easily be in any room. Each pup is texture change along with the food containers each of them have. I basically went for blue with them all with the exception of the greyhound who has guacamole. They are decor items but as you can see here with light up any space with a ton of personality. The Sasha bar set gives some nice options. You can have the bar with silver or gold as I have here. Black, red and white chair options to use as well with the full set. The store has 50% off atm until the 20th so you can get a really good deal on it if you run down now. The big topiaries and pots are from Apple Fall and I also added some west village items in here with the Mid Height bookcase and extras.  The little potted plants on the floor are from HAIKEI. I love little plants. You can never have too many! I really enjoyed decorating this space with all of these items and I love using black and gold. It makes any space so Lux or should I say glamorous! lol I have a ton of items in here. Mainly in the bookcase. I am not a fan of empty bookcases. But it's always up to you! I just have so many cute little decor items I just like to fill them up.
The wall art in the middle is from Madras. Please note that it is not bright like that without a bright setting like I am using for this pic. It's actually a normal black and gold tone. But my windlight made it brighter and I liked it. lol The wall frames I just recently got from Half deer. It does not come with the texture. You just add w.e texture you like to it. The lighting in here is from Fancy decor. I love chandeliers and any boojii type lighting and I felt this room called for it. You can make this more casual as you like. This bar and pups can easily fit into a man cave with a pool table and entertainment center with tv. You can do this in many different ways! I won't ramble too long yall! But I want to take the time to thank you for stopping by! I have full credits below of course! Feel free to have a look! Thank you so much for your support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark the blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Facebook Page! Thank you and have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
Granola. Sasha Bar Set-
Granola. Sasha Bar. Gold. 
Granola. Sasha Bar Stool. Black B. 
Granola. Sasha Bar Stool. Blk Suede B. 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Daydreams/89/154/30

JIAN Sneaky Snackers-NEW at Belle Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Belle/135/139/2986

JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Popcorn Chihuahua
JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Chip & Dip Italian Greyhound
JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Pizza Pibble
JIAN Sneaky Snacker :: Ice Cream Pug

JIAN Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Jian/239/238/23


West Village Odessa Mid-Height Bookcase
Apple Fall Bay Leaf Topiary, 3-Tier
Apple Fall Square Lead Planter w/ Lion Head
Apple Fall Books - Arrangements 1, 2 & 3
Apple Fall Cushions
West Village Rice Milk w/ Carrier
Apple Fall Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Apple%20Fall/48/129/29

:HAIKEI: Catch My Love / GACHA / {6}
(The little plant in front)
HAIKEI Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LoveCats/126/136/3003

Other Decor-

Mori. faux fur rug . bear
anxiety %nouveau apartment
+Half-Deer+ Basic Thin Frame - Gold
Fancy Decor: Crystal Chandelier
Fancy Decor: Crystal Sconce (gold)
MADRAS Aish Mirror Black/Gold
*Tentacio* sandwich table
dust bunny . lighted jar . type a
REIGN.- BUBBLE TEA (STATIC) - MILK TEA
MishMish - Soda (rez) / pastel blue



Comments

Popular Posts