Majesty- A Long Journey To Home

Hello there! I hope all is well! Did yall miss me?!? If not, get off my page. LOL This post will be two parts. I am featuring DRD with the Vagabond Two gacha key new to the Epiphany event! There is many things in this key and the Trailer does have an inside so I will show you some of that in my next post. Today I am showcasing the exterior! I set up a island with the perfect feel I was going for. I wanted a eclectic and colorful home. Most of everything you see is from DRD. I have the benches and dining table out here along with the bar, chimes and many other decor items. It can be used for so many things. You can just use it as decor, a roleplay space, a home or even as a hideout or gaming/play area. It is very versatile and can be anything you like. I surrounded it with trees and plenty of greenery. It's right on the edge of the water to have a nice water scenic view. I had my windlight on a brighter day but the darker called to me. It also allowed me to show off the colors here without it being too bright. I like a happy middle ground.
I will be blogging a big variety of things this for August. There will be something for everyone. I was originally going to start posting on the first. But w.e. LOL Today is just as well! As you read this now I have worked on a good many posts and working on even more. I try to get ahead some so I do not rush anything while I have the time. I enjoy giving 100% and being able to show you each space in the way I wanted to showcase it. My client list is closed for now. I am not on much and I do not have the time to dedicate to many things. But, stay tuned I am going to keep these posts coming as much as possible so keep checking back! Thank you all for the support. I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Follow my page on Facebook to keep updated! I posed links, slurls and credits for everything below! Thank you and I hope you have a blessed day!!!! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

DRD- Vagabond Two Set

1 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Trailer - RARE c/m
23 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Bar c/m
16 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Potted Cactus c/m
5 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Bench c/m
24 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Dining Table c/m
17 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Potted Leafy c/m
-DRD- Vagabond Two - Dream Catcher - Reward c/m
10 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Bird Condos c/m
9 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Crafty Divider c/m
18 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Red Chime One c/m
13 - DRD - Vagabond Two - Blue Chime One c/m

Epiphany Event- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Epiphany/94/110/2105
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21


{what next} Chelsea Mailbox (w/newspaper)
Skye Four Season Oak Tree- no base
*alirium* DownyGrass [Green]
*HEXtraordinary* Hippocampus Fountain


Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts