Majesty- July 2019

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday my friends! I am here featuring KraftWork with the Matcha Beach Shack and MudHoney with the Jasmine Lounger up. Both are new to the Summerfest event!!! Let me say I was in love when I saw this shack and it inspired this space! It even comes with an extra palm tree so you can use it around the shack like I did here. I also have the Jasmine Lounger from MudHoney. The fatpack gives you a good many texture options. I went with the beech color as it's light and went with the feeling I was going for. The darker shades were also an option. You can just pick what matches your style and the surroundings you are aiming for. I have set up small islands and they come in handy for special spaces like this one. You do not need to have a huge parcel to have a fully decorated home space. I actually prefer smaller set ups as you can easily use a ton of prims on bigger lands just trying to cover up everything. I used some decor from DRD from the fish shack set and the items fit so well. I filled the surrounding island with greenery such as grass and small hedges. I used a few Skye oak trees but mainly added the palms from KraftWork throughout.
You never know when have smaller builds can come in handy. But, having one like this you can add it to your home or entertainment space. This is also an amazing build for a roleplay community. Who wouldn't want a cool tropical bar serving fresh fruit and cocktails! There is just so many options with this you can set up and make your own. I am not gonna ramble long today yall. I meant to post this earlier and wasn't around to do so! I hope you will enjoy my posts for this month. I am doing a variety of things and I hope you will find the perfect things/items for your own space! I have credits for everything I used below. Thank you for the support! I will always appreciate it. Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and/or Like my Facebook page to keep updated!!! Thank you so much my friends and I hope you have a blessed day! xoxo <3333 Ebony

Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 
KraftWork Matcha Beach Shack- NEW at Summerfest- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SUMMERFEST/125/125/23
KraftWork Matcha Beach Shack Extra Palm
KraftWork Matcha Beach Shack Ice Cream
KraftWork Matcha Beach Shack Drinks
KraftWork Matcha Beach Shack Keto Sign
KraftWork Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/55/84/22

MudHoney Jasmine Lounger Up - Fatpack- NEW at Summerfest- https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SUMMERFEST/125/125/23
MudHoney Jasmine Rug
MudHoney Jasmine Lantern
MudHoney Beach Hat
MudHoney Beach Bag
MudHoney Delilah Big Pillow - Leaves
MudHoney Delilah Big Pillow - Squares
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Surfboard - One
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Surfboard - Two
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Bouy Bunch - One
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Netted Lamp
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Surf Bar
DRD - Boho Fish Shack - Paddles
DRD Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20Row/125/140/21

Other Decor-
Trompe Loeil - Glass Buoy Light Warm
hive // dwarf palm tree with base . B
dust bunny . giant palm plant
dust bunny . potted sago palm
dust bunny . kitchen clutter . banana hanger
dust bunny . [Con.]  - Farmers Market - Scale
dust bunny . areca palm plant
dust bunny . farmers market . lettuce
dust bunny . farmers market . chili peppers
Coconut collection sack 1 - MESH
Coconuts - three -  v1 - MESH
Trompe Loeil - Glass Buoy Light Warm
[Merak] - World Map
{what next} Milkshake Mixer (silver blue)
Botanical - Boxwood Hedge v2 M (Straight 2x1x1)
:Fanatik Architecture: GRASS
tarte. pathway lights (tall) light - assembled

Comments

Popular Posts