Majesty- Unorganized Organization

Hello there! I hope all is well! Happy Tuesday! my friends! I am here featuring Chez Moi with the Sassy Messy Futon which is new to the Tres Chic Event. It is texture change by hud.I liked the black color and went with it. I love black spaces and adding bold colors! This futon has some clothes and shoes thrown about it. It made me think of the closet or dressing room. Doing this on a living room sofa for me would make my OCD go in overdrive. But it's fine in the closet. LOL I used the Modular closet from Consignment for this room and filled it up with shoes and other closet essentials. The Garden Getaway bag from Nutmeg is a huge favorite of mine. I love big bags in rl. I have some super distressed ones that I love using and this bag reminds me of them. I also love making sure my bags are full like this one. I just don't like how slinky bags look when they aren't filled! LOL So, I just love this bag. Yo! Give me 100 bucks for each time I typed bag! lol  I would love to have it copy as I like to move it around but since it's a gacha item I will prob have to invest in a few more. I have some clutter from MudHoney such as bra sets and shoes scattered around and a good many cute items from Dust Bunny.
This Futon can go in any space you choose. It would also look cute in a nice foyer entry. The animations in here are really nice and there is something for everyone. I always have to try out animations in furniture. You don't want something you and your guests will look crazy sitting on! LOLI put the ad for the futon below so you can see the different colors it changes to. The futon cloth texture changes but the clothing/shoes do not. Just wanted to note that. Well, I am done rambling! I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it! Feel free to bookmark this blog, Follow me on Flickr and Like my Flickr page to keep up with new posts! I put all of the links below! Thank you so much my friends and have a blessed week! xoxo <3333 Ebony


Flickr- Just in case you might not know...Flickr is dropping pics off of your timelines. I have gone to friends photostreams and noticed that I have not seen a good many of their pics on my feed. There is a people tab on Flickr. Click that sucker and you will see what I mean. There is so many pics I never see down my timeline. SO, if you have some fav friends or bloggers who you haven't seen post in awhile. Give a look at their photostream. Flickr is more than likely dropping them off yours and many other people's timeline. <3


Stay Fierce*Stay Blessed

Credits-

Featured - 

Sassy Messy Futon CHEZ MOI- Tres Chic Event- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/153/139/22

MudHoney Liza Heels - Nude
MudHoney Liza Adult Toy Box
MudHoney Liza Bra
MudHoney Liza Panties
MudHoney Adrian Files
MudHoney Mainstore- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MudHoney/109/121/28


Other Decor-
dust bunny . water garden . cat bowl
dust bunny . water garden . driftwood bowl
Con & Dust Bunny . Gracie Living Room - Floor Lamp
dust bunny . gumball machine . magenta
13. Nutmeg. Garden Getaway Leather Bag
MishMish - Kitties go to market - Princess Macaroon- Exclusive Item (Not Available)
Fancy Decor: Plate of Toast
Fancy Decor: Mimosa
Fancy Decor: Ceramic Lamp (Black/Gold)
Dahlia - Grand Opulence - Gold Bar Cloche
Dahlia - Grand Opulence - Caviar - Chocolate
Fancy Decor: Toast Stand
+Half-Deer+ Glass Table - Rectangular (tex. change)
+Half-Deer+ Glass Table - Square (tex. change)
.peaches. Tap That App - Laptop and Books
.peaches. Resolutions Clutter - Personal Assistant
Sway's [Neal] Clothes on floor
The Loft - Hudson Rug
Refuge - Wanderlust Table Clutter
PILOT - Maximum Effort Frame
[Con.] Modular Wardrobe
-David Heather-Jewels & Money
Garbaggio // Shoe Boxes
18. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - April
27. Garbaggio // Shoe Clutter - Lauren

Visit Majesty Blog: https://majestyfiles.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular Posts